You could get caught at any moment

You were standing in line at the theatre in the mall with your boyfriend, Shuichi Saihara. You two were on a date for the first time in a while. He was actually working as a detective since you encouraged him to be more confident in his abilities and he actually got a lot of work. He decided to treat you today. You had on your favorite (choose color) dress and sandals. It took a while to wait since the line was so long.

"How was your last case Shu?" You asked, calling him the nickname he allowed you to call him out of affection. 

"Ah, it was a hard one, but I managed to get it solved. But let's not worry about that for now (y/n/n). I want to spend this day with you not worrying about my day's previous activities."

He smiled at you with his sweet smile and laced his fingers with yours.

"Ok, I will respect that, baby." He blushed whenever you called him that. He was silent for a minute trying to hide his blush. The mall was a huge nine floor mall and the theatre is on the eighth floor and is one of three. This one showed American imported horror movies and you were going to see the classic, John Carpenter's Halloween. Many people were there, couples, families coming to see the movies of all different types from America. People were walking around shopping below them in the various stores and shops around. Some were in the other theatres seeing the latest horror movies from your region, but you wanted to see something different other than the dead vengeful ghost girl.

"Uh...um, thanks...(y/n/n), I promise to tell you all about it soon. Oh, we are next." He said breaking the silence.

"Finally...I will go get the popcorn while you get the tickets." You said starting to move towards the concession stand before he stopped you to give you some money.

"Here, take this. You don't need to pay for anything with me." He said genuinely smiling.

"Thanks Shu." You said kissing his cheek. "This is why I love you, you are so good to me."

"I love you too, (y/n/n). I'll meet you near the ticket booth."

 You continued towards the concession stand and bought the large bucket of popcorn for the two of you to share. You walked towards the booth where Shuichi was standing. He was in normal clothes today, and he didn't have his hat on. He looked handsome, deliciously handsome. He gave both tickets to the clerk who checked them and you finally reached him before he took the bucket and laced his fingers with yours once again. You two went to theatre 31 to see the movie, and luckily, there were only about 4 others here, all of them coupled up and sitting in the lower area of the theatre. You sat in the luxury seated theatre at the top row, near the corner where there was little, if at all any lighting, but you could see the movie clearly from there perfectly with no glare. 

The movie began and you two began eating the popcorn. Several of the jump scares happened causing you to clutch onto your boyfriend's hand a lot, but you tried to be brave. But he noticed.

"Are you afraid, (y/n/n?) There's nothing to-" A big jump scare suddenly happened causing him to shriek in surprise. You giggled.

"I'm not scared, I was just, surprised...yes, just surprised." He said blushing, trying to hide the fact that he was scared.

You turned your attention back to the movie, and at this point, a rather steamy scene came on, causing you to clutch his hand, or so you thought. But in actuality, you gripped onto his manhood through his pants and he stifled a moan. As he pressed his back against the theatre chair.