⠀ xx | dead man's blood

Start from the beginning

"Jack all around" the woman told her "leave the bottle."

"You hungry?" Beth asked. The woman smirked

"We have dinner plans." she said. Beth looked at them oddly before nodding

"Ok." Beth said, turning to grab a bottle of jack "Can I get you something else Mr Elkins?" She turned to find his place empty.

-

COUNTRY CABIN

Elkins parked and hurried to the door, looking behind him as he struggles with the key. Once inside he dumps his papers on the desk, then freezes. He slowly turned to see the woman from the bar.

"It's been a while"." she smirked "I gotta say, you look old."

"What do you want?" he asked her

"What do you think?" she answered. He threw a knife which hits the dead center of her chest. She looked down.

"Damn." she said,  pulling knife out "You can do better than that." Her eyes flashed and she smiles. Elkins hurried into the other room, locking the door and pushing a heavy bookcase across it. He opened a cupboard to reveal a safe and began the combination.

"Ah, come on ,come on." Elkins said to himself. There was banging on the door. He removed a metal box from the safe and opened it to reveal an old-fashioned gun. He began to load it. The banging continued.

Two men dropped through the roof and leaped over the desk to grab Elkins. The gun fell to the floor. The bookcase barricading the door fell and the woman walked though. The woman picked the gun up from the floor and examined it.

"Nice gun." she said "Wouldn't do you much good of course. Boys, we're eating in tonight."

The men fell on Elkins. He screamed.

-

~•~

SUPERNATURAL: Beasts and Strangers

~•~

-

DAY - CAFE

Dean is flipping through a newspaper, Rachel was looking through her laptop, Veronica was looking through a newspaper as well, Sam was also on his laptop.

"Well guys." Dean began, folding the  newspaper "Not a decent lead in all of Nebraska. What've you got?"

"Jack squat" Rachel answered, sighing anc closing her laptop

"Well, I've been scanning Wyoming, Colorado, South Dakota." Sam said not looking up from his laptop, "Here. A woman in Iowa fell 10,000 feet from an airplane and survived." Sam read.

"Sounds more like 'That's Incredible' than, uh, 'Twilight Zone'." Rachel told them. Dean nodded

"Yeah" he agreed

"Hey you know we could just keep heading east. New York. Upstate. We could drop by and see Sarah again." Dean suggested wiggling his eyebrows. "Huh? "

"Yeah! She's a cool chick man, smokin'." Rachel whistled "You two seemed pretty friendly." she smiled, pointing at Veronica "What do you say?"

"C'mon Ronnie." Sam smiled "It could be fun."

"Yeah, I dunno, maybe someday." Veronica told them "But in the meantime we got a lot of work to do, and you know that."

"Yeah, you're right." Dean sighed. Veronica looked back at Sam

"What else you got?" she asked, pointing to Sam's laptop.