⠀ xx | dead man's blood

Začať od začiatku

"Hey!" Dean yelled against. Sam turns on the light. The man turned around. It was John.

Sam, Dean, Rachel and Veronica were stunned.

"Dad?" Veronica asked

"Hey, guys." Veronica and John walk towards each other and shared a long, emotional hug. They let go and he and Dean shared the same hug. Sam watched sadly. Dean and John pull apart a few seconds later. "Hi, Sam."

-

Rachel smiled and waved

"Hi, John" she said

"Rachel?" John asked. She smiled at him and nodded. John smiled "Tell your father I say hi" Rachel looked away and then back, putting on a small smile as to be polite

"With all due respect, John, I don't think he'd want to hear from you" John nodded and chuckled slightly

-

"Listen, Sammy," John began "last time we were together, we had one hell of a fight."

"Yes, sir." Sam nodded

"It's good to see you again." John said "It's been a long time."

"Too long." He and John embrace, crying. A minute later, they pulled apart. The four of them looked around tearfully. Rachel looked down.

Suddenly, the shadow demon attacked John. He was thrown into a set of cabinets and fell to the ground.

-

Dean: (voice over from Shadow 1x16): "We almost got Dad killed in there"

-

From "Shadow" (1x16)

Sam, Veronica, Rachel, John, and Dean left the building and walk down an alley to the car.

They got to the car

"Don't you understand? They're not gonna stop." Dean yelled "They're gonna try again. They're gonna use us to get to him. I mean, Meg was right. Dad's vulnerable when he's with us.

"Dad--no." Veronica put a hand on his father's shoulder. Dean watched sadly. "After everything-- after all the time we spent lookin' for you-please. I gotta be a part of this fight."

"Ronnie, this fight is just starting." John said "And we are all gonna have a part to play. For now, you've got to trust me, kid." Veronica shook her head no. "Okay, you've gotta let me go."

-

John and Dean shared a look, then John walked to his truck. Once there, he looked back at them one more time

"Be careful, guys." He got in his truck and drove away.

-

NOW

-

BAR - Night

MANNING, COLORADO

[Song: Stevie Ray Vaughan - The House Is Rockin']

The bar was covered in newspapers, someone turned the pages of a hunter's journal.

"Mr Elkins?" the barmaid asked gently. Elkins was totally focused on the journal. "Mr Elkins, would you like another?"

"Yeah" Elkins said, looking up "Thanks Beth."

"Thought they caught the Unibomber." a man at the bar said to Beth. She approached him

"Yeah, poor Mr Elkins lives all alone, up the canyon." she said "Sits here every day, going through his papers, making his little notes. He's a nice old man; he's just a nut." Beth poured another shot for Elkin ""Here you go." Elkins looked up. One woman and three men had entered the bar. They survey the room before moving to the bar. Elkins watched them. "What'll you have?"