Vocaloid 1 - How Could i Be Friends with Her?

. . . . . . . Inside the Laboratory. Inside R-15 Narrator: A Capsule where inside the Body of a child in a appearance of 16yrs old with two pigtails.

[ Yeah its Hatsune Miku XD ]

Meiko: Hmm...*watching the capsule*

Kaito: What is it?

Meiko: I wonder if she is going to be like us?....Or better...

Kaito: She seems to be coming along nicely.

Meiko: I guess...

Kaito: Tell me whats on your mind?

Meiko: Its just that, I dont know...Cuz they expected us to be success but we werent...

Kaito: Yeah, so thats why they made her.

Meiko: Thats becoz we arent good enough.

Kaito: Dont look at it like that.

Meiko: Why Kaito? Becoz its the truth?!

Haku: Excuse me.

Kaito-Meiko: Hmm?

Haku: The visiting hours is now over.

Kaito: Looks like we better get going.

Meiko: *whispers* I hope Hatsune Miku will be better than...me...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Narrator: In another secret room....

Akaito: *evil smile* It wont be long now~

Narrator: Everything Went blank. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator: In a room, where Our pretty Hatsune Miku is sleeping...Sleeping...Sleeping until---

BAM BAM BAM!

Rin: MIKU!MIKU!MIKU! WAKE UP ALREADY! WE WILL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!!!!!

Len: *stops Rin* Rin! Wait dont shout or you will disturb other rooms!

Rin: *pushes Len away* Shut up! PLus Only the 3 of us is on this room now! Remember all of them already gone to class, and we are very late!

Len: ^ _ ^ come to think of it you got a point...

Rin: *grins*

Len: EKK! w-what are you planning to do?!

Rin: Watch and learn *evil smile* *uses MEGAPHONE*

DEAR HATSUNE MIKU IF YOU DONT OPEN THE DOOR AND WAKE UP WERE GOING TO FIRE YOU UP WITH LEAKS!

Miku: *startles* UWAAH!!!! COMING! COOMING! JUST DONT BURN ME ALIVE!!_--------

*opens the door*

Len-Rin: AH-

Narrator: For information, Miku is only wearing her upper clothes. So~~~~You know.

Len: *was been stared at Miku* O///O u-um..

Rin: *death glare to Len* L-E-N WHAT YA LOOKIN AT MIKU?