Chapter 27

Before I start the chapter I just wanna say, I have no idea how many chapters this story is gonna have and if it's gonna end soon. I am just writing as I go and how the story unfolds (: anyways enjoy this chapter.

-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-

I woke up early the next morning to get to set. We were shooting one of the last episodes of season A, so I needed to get the make up area packed up and ready to move to a make up trailer.

Mornings were always cold and yet the midday heat would sink in after a while. I was wrapped up in joggers and a sweater as well as my coat and boots. Everything was now at the make up trailer and I was just waiting for everyone to turn up. The three boys, Alberto, Dom and Matt were the first ones to come in here then the two girls would be coming in a little later. I just hoped they all set alarms, saves me a trip back to the hotel to wake their lazy ass's up.

I was beginning to fall asleep in the make up chair, someone had bought me a portable heater so it was beginning to get nice and toasty in there resulting in me being slightly sleepy. "Good Morning Sleeping beauty..." I looked up and saw Dom standing there grinning at me. "Morning." I yawned and he chuckled and set down a take out coffee in front of me. "Ran down to the cafe got you a black coffee. You are welcome." I smiled and grabbed the coffee that was set in front of me just as the  one of the directors called through. "Lainey you're on your own today! Costume and Make up!" I looked at Dom and loudly groaned. "You'll be fine! It's only Dom, Matt and Alberto shooting today!" I looked towards Dom again and he grinned at me as he fell into the other make up chair. "It's going to be fun!" I rolled my eyes playfully at him as he was drinking his tea. "I thought the girls were filming today?" He shook his head and smiled at me. "They film in two days. They have gym and combat training." I nodded and blew the coffee that was warming my hands up and Matthew and Alberto walked into the trailer. "Morning." Alberto walked over to me and kissed my cheek and Matt winked at me without the others looking causing me to glare at him.

After 10 minutes of the boys and I laughing and messing around I stood up. "Okay guess we gotta work who's first?" Alberto jumped up and I laughed as he walked over to the clothes rail that was in the trailer with us. "Umm... that shirt.." I looked back down at the notes behind me. Matt was sitting near them and he quickly grabbed my ass. "Can you not do that?" I whisper yelled at him as Alberto and Dom were laughing and Al was changing his shirt. "Do what?"he looked me in the eyes and was dead serious with me. I huffed adn turned to Alberto again. "Grab those pants and that jacket along with these." I grabbed the shoes from under the rail and handed to him as he went to the curtained off area and changed into the rest of his costume before I made Dom come over. "Same outfit?" I looked at the notes for Dom and shook my head. "No, you have this grey long sleeve, black jeans and these boots." I looked at the sheet for the second time while Dom was stood there. "No leather jacket?" I shook my head no and flipped the sheet over. "No but you and Matt both have thigh holsters and Matt has the leather jacket with no collar. Al are you changed?" Just as I called he walked out and grinned at me while Dom went to change. "Alright Matt, blue shirt, leather jacket. Black slim fit cargo pants and these boots." I placed it all on his lap and bent down and got the combat boots he was meant to wear from right underneath the clothes rail. "And these." I placed them by his feet and started to work on Alberto's hair and make up.

"Hey Lainey?" I brushed Alberto's shirt and sent him towards the set and turned to Dom who walked out of the changing area and clipped on his thigh holster. "Yeah Dom?" He looked up and looked at Matt and then back to me. "The hell is going on with you two?" I looked at Matt who just smirked at me and made his way to the chafing area as Dom sat in the chair and I worked on his hair before moving around to face him. "I don't know. He keeps flirting with me and making sexual advances and Dom I don't know what to do." I whispered so Matt couldn't hear us two talking. Dom looked at me with a knowing look on his face and I shook my head.

"Well, play the game." he whispered back and grinned at me as I put some cover up on his forehead.

"Are you crazy?" I whisper yelled and Dom laughed loud, causing me to slap his head a little.

"No. Play him at his own game." He smirked just as Matt walked out pulling his shirt over his head and then reached for his thigh holster.

That's the thing about Matt. He made it seem effortless to be that damn sexy. He could literally roll out of bed and look great without the effort.

Something to which I envied. A lot.

"What do I need to do?" He spoke as his clipped the holster onto his thigh and went to take a seat in the spare make up chair. "Just sit there and wait a second. Dom could you just not mess with the hair for a second." I had styled it but it looked wrong for they scene they were shooting.

I moved over to Matt and quickly done his make up and ran my fingers through his hair before grabbing some product and styling it into the typical Alec style. "Lainey..." I looked to Dom who had a smirk on his face. He kept flickering his eyes down and then sighed as I didn't get what he was referring to. He nodded his head towards Matt and I looked to where he was aiming at.

My eye widened and I looked back at Dom once I finished Matts hair and waved him off. "Go to set they're waiting." I quickly said and Matt grabbed his jacket and left without saying a word.

The door clicked behind him as I looked at Dom in the mirror who had the biggest grin on his face. "Will you quit it!" I half laughed out resulting in Dom cracking up finally.

"And you said you don't make an impression." I rolled my eyes as i brushed Dom's hair back and styled it into Jace. "Just done mention it to him." I quietly spoke and he make the lock motion on his lips with his finger.

"Still play his game." Dom spoke and everything went serious in the room. The tension thickened a little and I finished Dom's hair.

"Maybe I will." My voice was quiet and small and Frankly I was nervous to play the game Matt was.

"No maybe's... Did you see the boner you gave him, just by running your fingers through his hair. He's like a fifteen year old who can't control his dick," Dom laughed as he made his way to set leaving me standing holding onto the back of the chair he was previously sitting in.

Maybe I will have some fun, after the months we've had lately.

Time to tease.

Matthew you better be ready cause I'm coming and I'm going to beat you.