Ursula

My father's name was Poseidon, the god of the sea. My mother's name was Urma, the daughter of Hecate, the goddess of witchcraft.
I had a twin sister named Morgana and a younger half brother Triton.

My mother was killed by Poseidons wife, Amphitrite.

I was thrown into the bottomless pits of the ocean. My sister was thrown to the northern arctic. Amphitrite despised us, and favored Triton.

As Poseidons descendants we all were gifted with the power of magic.

Triton was the heir to the throne even tho he was the youngest, he was given a magical trident.

My grandmother, Hecate gifted me with a magical shell so I could avenge my mother's death.

Tritons mother killed mine and I want revenge.

**********************

Seeing the little Mermaid Ariel, his youngest of daughters. I just couldn't resist the opportunity to get redemption.

They say I cheated, but I never did. Ariel never read the fine print and I never stated that I wouldn't be able to interfere with her deal.

I could've easily turned my niece into a plant in my garden, but I was kind enough to let her experience her dream before I took her soul.

Poor unfortunate soul. It was never her I wanted, I got my wish and if she hadn't interfered with my rule, I would never have attempted on her life.

All I wanted was to avenge my mother and make her proud of what I had been able to achieve. I was the oldest, I had the most right to claim the throne and become queen.

What did I become instead?
Sushi..