Changing Forces

Chapter One: Fara's Dark Past.

Little Fara was running through her small village trying to find her parents. A major pack of orcs had put up an attack on her village and everything was practically in flames. As she was running,  a big, ugly orc stood in her path.  He looked down at and smiled an evil smile. Then, he swung his sword at Fara. She moved out of the, tumbling to the ground. She got up and ran as fast she could.

       "Mama, Papa!" She called out. There was no answer!  All she could see was smoke, flames, and people running trying to escape from the orcs and the flames of the village. She heard frantic screams and the awful screeches and grows of orcs.

   Fara was doing well at dodging orcs, but she still had no luck in finding her parents. She sat down for minute, to catch her breath, when suddenly she saw her mom!

          "Mama!" She called out, but her mother didn't hear her. Fara started running toward her mom when she stopped in her tracks, filled with horror.  An orc came right up behind Fara's mother and stabbed her right in the back. She fell to her knees and Fara knew that was the last time she would see her mom.

            "No!" Fara screamed out. She ran over to her mom. "Mama, please come back! Don't leave me!" She cried out. But it was to late. Fara's mother had died. She sat there beside her mother, tears streaming down her face. She had no idea where her father was, but she had an idea that he was dead too. And she was right. Her father had died defending the village when the orcs first attacked.

           As little Fara sat by her mom, Azog, the leader of this vicious attack, came by her. Fara looked up at him, her eyes filled witb tears. Azog looked down at her and smiled a dirty smile.

            "If you want to live, come with me." Azog said

             Fara didn't want to die, but she didn't want to go with the evil orcs. But, without a word, Fara stood up and went with Azog, not knowing he was going to use her for evilness. Azog would lead Fara into a life of darkness.