A New Beginning

Gonta may or may not be OOC for lemon related reasons. He is so pure and innocent, but I am the cinnamon roll tainter, so you will see that from me a lot. Enjoy anyway. ^_^

You and your boyfriend Gonta Gokuhara were enjoying a date to a Zoo. You looked at all the animals there. There were whales, gorillas. lions, tigers, and bears (oh my). You were excited as you were the Ultimate Zoologist (f/n) (l/n). You adored animals and wanted to one day work full time with them all. You walked through every exhibit: the Amazon exhibit, the Forest Exhibit, the Arctic exhibit, the aquarium, the Serengeti exhibit and the Australian exhibit. All of the animals kept there fit the respective themes of the exhibits.Gonta was happy that you were happy seeing all of the animals. He never let go of your hand, and he never left your side, a gentleman wouldn't do that.

The dim light of the the aquarium was perfect. It resembled the great, natural beauty of the ocean as the dark water flowed with a beautiful wave effect. It was a bit cold in the zoo, unlucky for you, you chose a (fav color tank top) and (fav color skirt). But you tried to hide it, but not well enough to escape Gonta's attention.

"Are you cold!? Here! Gonta's jacket will make you warm!" He was a bit over excited and concerned but you thought it was sweet that he put his oversized jacket on you.

"Thank you, sweetie pie." You made Gonta blush as he put his arm around your shoulders respectively. You turned back to the area of the aquarium in front of you.

"Oh wow, all of these animals are so beautiful, unique in their own way. I love them all. The Beluga Whale is so cute." You said, happy as a child would be as it swam in front of you with it's feeble attempt to scare you only making you giggle. Then you felt bad "Oh, but I am sorry for dragging you around for so long."

"Don't worry, Gonta is fine. I don't mind being here with you. A gentleman must always accompany his lady." He said with his big smile. You locked your arm into his and he blushed an incredibly deep red, he wasn't used to being this close to you still, it make his heart beat fast, and to feel things a proper gentleman shouldn't. He went along with it though since you were in public. 

 It was getting late, so you decided to stop by the bug exhibit last, mostly to make him happy, you loved that, really loved that. 

"C'mon, there is just one more exhibit we have to see." You said smiling at him, and began walking with him to the back where the bugs were kept. Once he saw the sign, he grabbed you and ran with you into the exhibit where he named every bug to you, explained all about them, and looked at them with such enthusiasm. You noticed much, much more. His beautiful, handsome face, his absolutely unreal body with muscles rippling though his clothes, his defined backside all caught your attention. You tried not to make it obvious you were drooling

"(y/n)! (y/n)!!! Come look!!" Gonta said excitedly pointing at the Cicada inside of the last cage. "These are beautiful bugs...but they make a loud sound that could bust eardrums. But they are so fascinating."

It landed on a stump at the bottom and you bent over to see it, and Gonta nearly saw your underwear before he tore his eyes away from your beautiful figure that was threatening to call out his primal instincts.

"It's time to head back now. We had a full day." You said as Gonta nodded towards you.

"Gonta agrees. Let's go back (y/n)!" He says happily.

You left the exhibit and into the night, heading back towards the dorms, this was to be your last few days at Hope's Peak. Graduation exams were taken and passed, and you two thought about your future together. You broke the silence.