Meeting them :D

Cody's POV

••••••••••••

"Hello?" we heard on the other line. it's Louis' mum.

"Jay! it's Jane, remember me?" my mum said, jumping up and down while crying happy tears.

"Oh my god! I haven't seen you since Louis went to London for X factor, how are you?" she asked happily.

"I'm fine, how about you?" she said happily back.

"I'm feeling great ever since you just called me! Where is Cody? I haven't seen her in ages!" she replied.

"I'm here! god! I haven't heard of you in ages can we meet up today please?" I asked.

"Cody! It's been a long time! And I would be happy to see you two again, Come to our place! oh I just can't wait!" she said excitedly.

"We'll see you soon Jay, we are coming right now, bye!" I said back.

"Bye!"

We hung up and rushed to get ready.

I put on ripped jean sorts with a plain white top and white vans.

I brushed my hair and ran to the front door where my mum was waiting impatiently.

"I found there address on the next page of that book so lets go!!"she said impatiently.

We ran to the car and started driving to their place.

It was about five minutes from our place so we put the radio on.

"The next song for the top ten famous boy bands is... STORY OF MY LIFE BY ONE DIRECION!!!!!!!!" the guy on the radio said.

"Written in these walls are the colours that I cant explain,"

I heard Harry say. I do like their songs but I know that Louis is in that band so I try to avoid it so I don't start crying.

It comes to Louis' part and I shut it off.

"Cody, I know that was Louis part but at least you can hear him," my mum said.

"I know mum but I feel like I am going to cry when someone mentions his name and I don't like when I cry over him cause it makes me feel weak," I replied, already feeling tears welling up in my eyes.

"Here we are Cody! I just can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"she practically screamed in my ear.

I feel a bit nervous. I mean, c'mon I haven't seen them in ages.

We go up to the door and I knock on it.

I heard a pair of feet running to the door.

They opened the door and I saw Lottie run up and hug me.

"Lottie, I haven't seen you in ages!" I said while laughing.

"Is mum here?" I asked.

"Yes she is in the kitchen, hi Jane! we have missed you so much!" she said while she gave my mum a giant hug.

We walked through the familiar hall with the same family pictures. I saw Louis, which made feel slightly sad. I wasn't blaming him for dropping contact with me, it was management. I feel like I want to punch management in the head.

We opened the door to the kitchen and saw Jay.

"Jay!!!" me and my mum yelled, running up behind her and giving her a hug.

"Jane, Cody, I haven't seen you in years!!" she yelled back happy tears rolling down her face.

We heard multiple feet, running to the door. the door bursted open and Lottie, Daisy and Phoebe came barging in.

"Hey girls its been ages! I'm so glad to see you again!" I said hugging all of them.

"Oh my god! You didn't tell us they were coming mum!"

Daisy whined.

"Surprise!" she said laughing.

"Go sit down, I'll get something to eat," Jay said.

We sat down and started talking to the sisters and told each other what we have been doing all these years and stuff like that.

"Finished!" Jay came walking through the door of the kitchen and put the stuff on the table.

We started chat and all that stuff until one question kept eating me for four so I decided to say it.

"When is Louis coming back to visit?" I asked, wanting to know the answer.

"He's coming back on the 20th of June, I know you miss him, we all miss him," Jay said sadly.

"Okay, at least he comes back in 4 months," I replied.

It is true, it's the last day of February so at least it's not in like 2 years that he said he'll come back for but didn't because he was busy.

We quietly kept munching on Jays homemade choc-chip cookies that I loved so much. Yum.

We heard the door open and saw a man.

"Mark! it's been ages!" my mum said, getting up and hugging him.

"It's been four years!" Mark replied smiling widely.

"Cody! I missed you so much!" he said and came over and hugged me.

"Yeah, REALY long since I've heard from you!" I replied hugging him back.

We stayed for about five more minutes until we realised the time.

I look at my phone for the time and it read, 12:30.

My eyes widened and realised my shift at Namdo's starts in an hour.

"Mum we have to leave, my works starts in an hour," I said.

"Ok, I'll stay here, you can drive and you can come picked me up, ok?" she told.

"Ok," I said.

"Bye, be back soon!" I said, waving to them.

I heard a chorus of bye and see you laters before I walked out the door.

I rushed home, changed into some better clothes and drove to work.

I was five minutes early so I decided to be nice and take over.

"Hey Maddy," I said.

"Hey Cody, I see you are early today and you seem happy," she said.

"Yeah just met up with and old friend, and I'm here to take your shift?" I asked.

"Yes, bye!" she said walking out of the STAFF ONLY room and out the door.

I put on my apron and started looked for a table to take orders.

"I'm Cody, Ill be your waitress for today, are you ready to order?" I asked.

Some guy handed me a note after I ordered their food.

I opened it and through it in the bin once I read it. it read.

Hey,

Here's my number,

Would like to meet up one time ;).

And below it, there was his number.

No way loser, I thought as I gave the order to the cookers.

This is going to be a long shift, I sighed and went ion with my work.

•••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys!

Louis is going to have his POV in the next chapter.

And he'll arrive at home after a bout three chapters.

Bye for now!!!!