happiness

Hey!!
Another fanfic!!
•••••••••••••••••••
Cody's POV
••••••••••••

(Dream)

I watched as he walked away from me.

"Louis, please, please, I'm begging you! take me with you!" I screamed.

"Bye Cody, it's the right thing to do, I'll be back, don't worry," he said, tears rolling down his tear stained face before disappearing into the plane.

"NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" I screamed out as I collapsed to the ground. I saw people staring at me but I didn't care. I couldn't believe he left me, his own girlfriend, stupid management, how stupid can you get?

"Cody!!" I kept hearing someone call my name.

I turned around and saw Louis come up to me, hugging me and kissing me, trying to calm me down.

He kept yelling my name for some reason.

(End of dream)

"Cody! wake up! your having a bad dream, please honey, I'm begging you!"

I opened my eyes and saw my mum.

"What happened?" I asked while trying to calm down after what ever just happened.

"You had a bad dream, I heard you screaming about Louis and how you wanted him stay, so I walked in and you were thrashing around and crying your heart out, please hunny, calm down," she hugged me, starting to cry.

"Mum, I want him back, he was one of the best people I have ever met, mum, please can we try get in contact with his family or something?" I asked still sobbing into her shirt.

"I don't know, I think I have their mums number, it's probably in our old adress book up in the attic, we'll find it today, I really want to talk to them again and Louis was like a son to me," she replied and started to sob a the thought of Louis and his family.

I motioned mum to give me a hug. as you can see, my mum and I are really close, we got even more close when my father died.

"C'mon mum, lets go find this address book," I said getting up.

We walked up to the attic where it is really dusty.

We started to search everywhere.

I saw a light blue box, with cobwebs all over it.

I finished looking through the box Which was school stuff, I'm so happy I have finished school. And went to go open the blue box.

I saw some letters on it and brushed the dust off it.

I looked at it carefully and stopped when I read it.

It said,

'Me and Lou'

I single tear dropped onto the floor thinking of him.

Lou, my boyfriend for five years.

I opened the lid and looked on it.

There was a note on top of the pile that said,

'Me and Lou, forever and always'

I slowly looked through the whole entire box until there was nothing left.

All the sudden, I broke into tears as all the fun memories we shared together came back into my mind.

I closed the blue box and tried to forget about it. I shakily, opened a plain brown box and started searching through it.

I saw a fairly small book that was pink and silver that said 'our address book'

"Mum! I found it!" I yelled out.

She came running in and sat next to me.

We went through it and couldn't find anything.

"Cody, I'm am so sorry about this bu-"
I cut my mum off.

"Mum! there is another address book and it says our favourite people! lets see if it's in that!" I said still feeling a bit of luck.

I opened the first page and saw a number, as clear as day.

"Mum! it's there number! It even says the Tomlinson's on it! Quick!! ring them up!"I yelled at her excitedly, obviously happy as well.

She fiddled with her phone and typed in the number and making sure it was on loud speaker.

"Hello?" we hear from the other line, it was Louis mum.

•••••••••••••••••••
Soz,
I Just had to put a cliffhanger right there, I will update soon, I promise.