The Hospital

Mike's P.O.V
(Y/N) walked towards the couch until she fell to the ground, holding to her side. She muttered to me,
Call 911, Mike...
Well technically, she stuttered words sort of. But that is besides the point.
I ran towards her. I saw the pain within the tears, the way her teeth grind against each other showing that she was holding the screams of pain. Everything about her was all in pain.
"Vincent, what time is it?"
I didn't get a responds so I glance over to him, seeing that he was a blushing mess.
What a fucking moran...
" VINCENT!!!!!!"
He snapped out of his blushing mess and stood up.
" What do you want, Mike?" He said without even looking at me or (y/n).
Without me re-asking the question, I got my answer.
The bell chimed and the doors automatically open and the animontronics are back at it's places. And with that I pick (y/n) up and ran out of the door, I grabbed my keys to my navy blue car, and out the restaurant I was. I glance back because of the foot steps that weren't my and saw Vincent shouting wants wrong. I ingored​ him and continued the pathway to the car.  The sun rise has just begun and I saw Mr.FazFuck getting out of his car and giving a death glared; well fuck you too, Sir.
He started to scream with Vincent where are we going. I didn't answer until I put (y/n) in the seat next to the driver's side.
(Sorry I can't remember what it is called)
I buckled her up and and put on my seat belt as I started the car.  I pulled the car out of the FazBear's parking lot. I sped down the highway towards the hospital. As I drove, I looked at (y/n)'s body. The place where the pain was oozing blood. I guess that the pain was from Foxy. I could hear her breath, shallow and quick. I took one of her hands and held it there,
Please be okay, (y/n)... please
Lucky Freddy's Pizzeria isn't too far way from the hospital... probably because of the Bite.
I unbuckled myself and (y/n). I picked her up in a bridal style and ran towards the hospital. I ran straight into the ER and put her down on a unused gurney. I saw a male doctor past me as I grabbed him by his white lab coat,
"Doctor I needed help, right NOW!!!!!" I shouted at him. He looked at me, like I was crazy and glance behind me and saw (y/n). His eyes widened​ and then walked towards her and grabbed her and told me to come. I followed him to a room, it was pure white; the floors, walls, bed, the cabinets, everything. He placed her down on the bed as he pushed a button on his pager, a few minutes later five doctors, four nurses, and two surgerns followed. The surgerns and one of the nurse walked over towards me.
"Excuse me, sir, but we need to ask some questions?" the nurse asked.
I nodded to tell her to continue... And she did.
" Can you tell us the truth; what happen, when did it happen, and what you think is wrong with here and where this took place?"
I gulped, and said, " Well, she, a coworker of mine, and I were all at Freddy's Pizzeria. I don't know why she was there.  But I heard her scream followed by an animontronic's scream. I grabbed a taser and went to one of the areas there, I saw one of the animontronics there holding her by her thourt, until she pasted out. I deactivated the animontronic and picked her up and bring her back to the office. She had many cuts, scratches, bruises, ect. I treated her and bandaged her up.
She woke up later and seem perfectly fine until she hold her side and passed out again. What I think happened was that the animontronic's hooked is in her side, I took notice that the tip of his hooked was missing but I shrug it off."
I said as my eyes swelled up a bit,
Don't you dare cry me, you aren't a pussy...
She gave me a very weird look... Seems she doesn't believe me, but she kept smiling
"Thank you sir, we will take care of things here, but we are going to do surgery on her to see if that happen. This will take a while so we are asking you to go back home and wash up, eat, etc. And you can come back and stay with her." The female surgeon, named Maddy said.
I just nodded as I looked back at (y/n). I sighed and walked out the hospital. I drove to Vincent's and my house. I then took a shower and eat while watching the Family Guy... after I told the Mr. FazBear that I have to skip work, and before he could say anything I hanged up at him. I walked up the stairs and fell into my bed, I set up my phone so I can have an two hour nap... My eyes fell heavy and close into the pool of dreams.
(Y/N), please be okay...

Sorry for the short chapter, I will go back to the regular time and schedule soon...
Bub-Bye!!!!