Øne

Ash: mikkeeeyyy :(

Michael: don't call me that

Ash: you answered :)

Michael: your annoying stop texting me

Ash; that's not nice :/

Michael: I'm not a nice person

Ash: well you should be

Michael: nah people don't run me over

Ash: :/

Ash: people shouldn't run people over that's mean

Mikey:....

Mikey: okay whatever

Ash: hey mikey where do you live??

Mikey: that's creepy

Ash: well what country and city??

Mikey: not telling you

Ash: fine

Ash: can I guess it?

Mikey: sure knock yourself out kid

Ash: Australia

Mikey: Welp

Mikey: you got the country

Ash: yay :)

Mikey: hey kid I gtg

Ash: already?? :( bye

Mikey: bye

Trigger Warning(yep already)

Michael sighed putting his phone down. He walked into his boss office ready for what he may do.

"So..." Jake turned in his chair facing him smoking a blunt. "Did you tell him?"

"No cause I found him dead." Michael growled lowly. "You know I can fuck anybody I want."

"Not while your with me." Jake puffed out smoke.

"We're just fucking we're not dating." Michael scoffed. "We made a deal."

"Which was?" Jake put out the blunt and got up walking to Michael.

"That if I let you fuck me that I can be apart of the gang." Michael glared at him.

Jake got closer and backed him up into the wall. Michael looks and is pretty intimidating. But Jake is way more scary and is really buff.

Jake tightly grabbed his neck and got in his face. Michael gasped and grabbed his arm.

"I thought of the deal and all you have to do is agree." He smirked seeing Michael blush furiously knowing that choking turns him on. "So I can change the rules how ever I like you just have to agree. Understood?"

"Yes sir." Michael panted.

"Good." Jake let him go and turned him around groping his bum.

Michael bit his lip and moaned quietly. This was going to be a long night.

-

Ashton pouted and rolled on his side. He looked at his razor blade frowning. He quickly puts it in his night draw before getting up. He walks downstairs quietly making sure his step dad doesn't hear him. Once he made it to the bottom he peeked on the living room seeing his step dad drinking. He cursed under his breath and slowly walked out.

"Not going to say hey fag?"

"Hey." Ashton said lowly.

"Where your going?"

"I'm going to eat." Ashton walked into the kitchen.

His step dad started laughing. "Finally. After three weeks?"

Ashton ignored him and frowned seeing his mom have a black eye. She sighed and smiled softly at him giving him his dinner.

"I'm glad your eating baby." She kisses his forehead.

"Yeah." Ashton started eating.

"I want you to stay with a friend baby doll." His mom sighed. "I don't want you around him."

"Mom I'm not leaving you with that asshole." Ashton put his food down. "We've been over this."

"I'm protecting you." His mom groaned. "Now find a friend that'll let you stay over."

"I don't want you to be alone with that bastard." Ashton frowns. "I want to be with you mommy. I want to be your light in this situation until you get out."

"Ash-"

"No mom I'm staying with you. I don't want you with that son of a bitch." Ashton voice got a little louder.

What Ashton didn't know was his mom was trying to warn him. Ashton kept insulting his step dad getting loud. He stopped realizing his mom looked scared and was looking behind him. She had tears in her eyes. That's when he realized what was going on. He stopped and his body relaxed accepting his fate.

Everything happen so quickly cause next thing he was on the floor. He felted kicks and punches hit his body. All he did was curled up and cried. He just hoped and prayed that his mom didn't get hit. But that was a long stretch.

[•-•]

Ashton kissed his mom cheek as she dropped him off at his friend's house. He limped to his door and knocked on it.

"Who is it?"

"A-Ashton." Ashton voice quiver as he talked loudly.

The door open fast. The tattoo boy gasp and carefully pulled the boy in. Ashton just started crying.

"Shh Ashton its okay. I know." The blonde boy rubbed his back softly.

×-×-×

👑Prince👑