Chapter 13: Alone

~Pewdie's P.O.V~

I woke up, a fresh breeze flew over my face as I sat up, my hair going back to where it belongs. I looked around, I was at a beach...  The ocean shimmered from the moon light, just on the horizon slowly coming up. 

I got up and gently wiped the sand off of my jean and shirt. I looked around again to look for any bodys. A wave of depression came from me to see no other male sitting near me or anything. I shoved my hands in my pockets and walked along the shore. The gentle breeze blew through my hair causing it to lift up slightly and yet sometimes fall down.

"SHIT!" I yelled quickly falling to the ground, my toe in pain from tripping over something. I looked down to see a baby holder, I picked it up and examined it. And I found a little butterfly printed on the back causing it to glow, and that's when it began...

I looked around quickly, there was a beautiful women and a man hand in hand walking with a baby in its hand 

"She's beautiful" The lady said, a smile played across her face.

"Let's name her Lillian..." The man said, with a smile as well but much more smaller.

"I love you..."

"I love you to..."

The basket still lit up, but it slowly shrunk. The little memory from anothers past... The basket turned into a pink butterfly and flapped it wings, and then it flew off into the ocean...  I smiled as I watched it disappear, I got up and started walking around the beach again to find a doll. I picked it up and found a butterfly on its cheek. 

"This is for me mummy?" A little girl asked as her mother smiled dearly "Yes love, I made it just for you!" The little girl ran into her mothers arms, they both swayed back and forth. "Thank you mummy, it''s perfect!"

I came back and the doll did the same thing but this time it was a light blue. As it flew away, I noticed that the ocean is slowly coming forward.

I looked for other objects, and then I noticed that these were people who use to live! I came across a beer bottle, a frown forming on my face. I picked it up and noticed it was broken, the mark was on the top of the bottle... The flash back started...

"Stupid BOY!" A old man screamed in his own child's face, tears streaming down his face "Daddy you were drinking the bad stuff! Stop yelling!" 

"FUCK NO! YOU DON'T NEED TO LIVE!"

"DADDY PLEASE DON'T!!!"

The man raised his glass and slammed it down, a loud scream piercing my ears, along with a shatter.

My eyes were filled with horror, I felt my cheek to find tears slipping down. I wiped off the tears and the butterfly formed, it was low on the ground and it was red. It flew off, it was still low. "Fucking idiot! You killed your son!" I yelled at the lost butterfly soul, he flew alittle lower.... He must regret it... I let out a long sigh and began to walk around more. I started to get lost and annoyed, I couldn't find an object. I couldn't find anything but sand!!!

I started to run around the beach like a mad man, trying to find something, anything! I came across a shell, making me pick up my paste to see if it was a object or not. Stopping, I quickly picked it up finding a tiny butterfly printed on the inside.

"I love the beach!" A girl said, all alone. She took her camera and started to take pictures. This girl looked different, brown short hair and piercing blue eyes, her smile was bright as she took some pictures of the same beach I was just in. She let out a sigh and fell on her back creating awesome sand angles on the ground. I noticed that the waves were getting bigger "WATCH O-:

"UT" I screamed and looked around, I came back... The butterfly turned teal, it had a sparking trail followed behind it. It circled around me once and zoomed off, I couldn't help but wave goodbye to the soul.

I smiled and started to walk again, the ocean was coming closer and closer of each thing I found. It was kind of worrying... I looked around the beach and spotted a little black dot, I started walking towards it. It was just a black box! I picked it up and opened it to find two butterflies on two rings, wedding rings...

Two girls, one with long black hair and tan skin and another girl with brown light hair that went to her shoulders "I love you... And I want to be with you for the rest of my life..." The girl with the brown hair said getting on her knee "And you have no idea how much you mean to me... And have no idea how much I just want to be there for you! Will you marry me?" She asked holding out a box and opening, showing a ring with emerald. They both hugged each other "Yes..." She whispered...

I smiled and saw the two rings form into two butterflies, one was pure white and the other one was black, they flew away together, side by side. Trails following behind them as they went on.

My smile grew and I walked again, and then there was something white this time. I made my way towards it to find... "Cry's mask..." I whispered and picked it up, I looked for the butterfly, my vision already became blurry.  After fiddling around with it, it was hidden in the side of its mask.

Cry sat there in a bed, tears streaming down his face "Why me?" He asked to himself "What if he kills himself?" I came closer to the figure and placed a hand on its shoulder, but my hand went right through him "Cry?" I asked but he couldn't here me "Pewds... I love you so much... I'm so sorry..." He whispered wincing when he turned to his side. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry! I'm so fucking sorry!" He repeated those words over and over again. "Please live without me..." He whispered "I love-"

"... You" Tears streamed down my face as a butterfly came to live, it was green, it circled around me a few times and landed on my shoulder before taking off in the ocean. I sat on the ground, the ocean was slowly coming towards me...

"I really am alone aren't I?"