Join My Crew!

She stood at the dock, overlooking the ocean, the clear blue sky and breathed everything in. How nice that she would die with this view huh?

It was perfect, utterly perfect. A wonderful way to die..

Gummi raised one foot, prepared to cross over into the sea..

Then a hand clasped onto her shoulder.

Gummi gritted her teeth. There was her master's servant, here to take her back before she could kill herself.. what a pain.. how she was hoping to just die.

"Excuse me.. but.. YOU'RE SOOO COOOOOL!!"

Gummi whirled around to find the strange boy staring at her, a grin on his face. He had a cross shaped scar on his chest, and a smaller one under one of his eyes. 

"Are you a bubble gum girl!?" the guy exclaimed, his eyes sparkling.

"B-Bubble gum girl!?" Gummi stammered, her cheeks turning pink with indignation. "I.. look more like taffy than bubble gum! If anything! I'm a taffy girl!!"

"Oooooooooohhhh!!" The boy exclaimed, clapping his hands. "Taffy girl than!!! SOOOOOOO COOOOOL!!!"

"Heehee!" Gummi went a little pinker, feeling slightly flattered. "Well, I can't deny I am something unique this island's never seen before... take a look... AT THIS!!"

Gummi stretched her arms and bent them into a heart shape above her head.

"YOU CAN STRETCH!?" said the boy.

"Yep."

"I can do that too!" said the boy, doing the exact same thing with his own arms.

"COOOOOOOLL!!!" Gummi exclaimed, her eyes turning into stars, clapping her hands as she watched. "I didn't know humans could do the stretchy thing too!! hahahahaha! Again!"

The boy laughed too and grabbed either ends of his cheeks, stretching them out so that he looked like  ridiculous wide mouthed frog.

"Hahahahahaha!!" Gummi began laughing hysterically. "Wait! Let me try!!"

the boy laughed as well as Gummi stretched her face in much the same way.

"Shiheeheeheehee! I like you!" said the boy. "Wanna be friends?"

"So suddenly!!?" said Gummi, her eyes sparkling even more. "I've never had a friend for so long though! Of course! Let's be friends!"

"Shiheehee!" the boy nodded. "I'm Luffy! what's your name?"

"Gummi! Majin Gummi.. but.. boy, you've got the same name as a pretty famous pirate you know."

"I do!?" Luffy exclaimed, looking surprised. "I wonder if Shanks has a middle name like that! By the way... what are you exactly? You look so cool!!"

"I'm a Majin!" said Gummi proudly, placing her hands on her hips. "I'm a powerful demon you know!"

"WHHHHOOOAAAAAA!" Luffy exclaimed, his jaw dropping to his very feet. "REAAAALLY!?"

"Uh-huh! And that's not all! I'm also an accomplished martial artist!"

Luffy jumped up and down in glee. "Oh! So you're a Kung Fu demon!? Show me show me!!"

"Well, I shouldn't- Oh why not? Hyaaaaah! HAH! HAH!! Da da da da DA!" Gummi displayed a few skillful kicks and punches, feeling her insides glow as Luffy clapped again.

"So what are you doing here at Saboady Archipelago?" Gummi asked, after she finished showing off.

"Shiheehee.. well, I'm finally going to meet my friends again after 2 years.. see we've been off training so we'd be ready to go to the New World." said Luffy with a grin. "I have to find my ship, the Sunny though.."