Chapter 17

"Well I see you've met them." Agent Campbell exclaimed.

"Yes they have." Agent Doson agreed.

"Well here are your mission files." Campbell said handing everyone their mission.

"We'll have fake names?" Maybell exclaimed clearly excited.

"You guys really haven't experienced a full mission." Kendall stated.

"One thing I will say. You all will be separated around the country." Campbell explained.

"Wait we'll be separated?" Amber questioned.

"Yes. Kendall and Kationa, you will be staying in California but going to southern California. Dennis and Drake, you will be going to Colorado. Mackenzie and Maybell, you will be going to New York. Trent and Turner, you will be going to Florida. And Amber and Addison, you will be going to Washington." Doson explained.

"Why are we being separated?" Addison asked.

"We need some of you for different tasks." Campbell replied.

"How long will we be separated for?" Drake asked.

"Uh, could be anywhere from a week to three months." Doson uttered.

"What?! Three months?!" Mackenzie yelled.

"It depends on how long it actually takes and how fast you can finish your tasks." Campbell defended.

"You all have clothes set aside for your journeys. You leave in two days." Doson explained and turned and left with Agent Campbell.

"I can't believe our first mission isn't even as a group!" Maybell exclaimed.

"We've been on two missions already, but nothing like this." Amber stated.

"I guess we're all leaving to different places in two days." Trent sighed.

"I don't know. I don't like that we have been put in this group and our first mission, we get separated." Kationa agreed.

"Yea I can kind of see where you all are getting that from." Kendall says looking around at everyone.

"Let's go see what we have to do." Trent states leading everyone to the undercover room where their files lie.

They all walk in and find where they have to go. Kendall walks towards Kationa, Mackenzie goes to Maybell, Amber meets up with Addison, Trent walks to Turner, and Drake goes towards Dennis. They open their files and in big red letters, there is writing that says, "DO NOT READ OUT LOUD. THIS IS FOR YOUR EYES ONLY"

Kendall and Kationa walked into the main room and sat down on the couch, reading the file. Amber and Addison went to the kitchen to get food and look over their file. Trent and Turner went to the boys undercover room to read their file. Maybell and Mackenzie walked to a different room to look at their file. Drake and Dennis looked over their file in the hallway between the girls and boys undercover room.

"We have to do that?" Kationa whispered.

"I guess so. But why would they make us do that if we're here and they're gonna be on the other side of the country?" Kendall responded quietly.

Trent and Turner read their file.

"So we are going to be working together? Just from different places around the country?" Trent states, trying to keep quiet.

"Yea I guess we are all pulling off tasks that are connected in some way." Turner agreed.

Maybell and Mackenzie finish reading their file.

"Ok we have to wait for their signal before we do that." Mackenzie realizes.

"Yea, just make sure we know for sure before doing anything." Maybell agreed.

Addison and Amber read through their file.

"So they have to do this before we can do anything." Amber states.

"Yea they finish whatever, then it's our turn." Addison agrees.

Dennis and Drake finish their file.

"So we have to do this after everyone is done with their stuff?" Drake asks.

"Yea we have to do this last I'm assuming." Dennis closes the file.

They all join Kendall and Kationa back in the main room before they all turn to leave the room. But Agent Doson and Campbell greet them when they are about to leave.

"Wait, before you go. Take these. We won't be able to give them to you later." Doson said, handing them each a headset with a microphone.

"You five know how to use them." Campbell directed his attention to his five teenagers.

"Go out their and finish this mission." Doson said before turning and leaving with the ten teenagers following behind as they leave to go pack for their next mission.