Wed. July 10

What are we exactly? I personally think, we are useless living creatures. I think that almost half the amount of humans don't know what they are hurting about. Some may hurt because they want attention, or fame, or even love. Some will make lies that people will believe but soon find out it was all a fake and and eventually leave them. And some may know why they are actually hurting. They lost someone special in their life- a family member, a lover, a pet, or even the person they looked up to since they were a child.

Hi. I'm Elijah, most people call me Eli. I am a straight 14 year old male, I'm a super cool edgy skater*sarcasm*, I have a corgi named Chopa, I was dumped by a girl recently. That shit hurted ... it was for the best, she cheated on me a couple times. The only person I really trust is my best friend Austin, we've been friends since sixth grade No, I never had feelings for nor I will have feelings for him, It's not one of those stories that have that plot twit where the best friends fall in love, he's nasty and I'm too good for him.

Anyways, after the break up and finding out her cheating on me. I needed something to take the pain off or numb it at least, so I started to smoke. I mostly use the pen and cigs sometimes. Austin hooks me up so I love him for that. My style is usually hoodies, jeans, beanies,bandan, chains, and rings when I'm feeling spicy. I don't talk to people as much anymore. I don't like putting effort into things that won't last.

I'll consider this as a journal of my life. No, not a diary, that's too basic. once I am done with this I will read through it again then burn it. Burn all the good and bad memories. Or maybe I'll keep it. I don't really know yet. :) I honestly don't know what that intro was. I was just thinking, I may do that on every page. That is it for today. Duces

//Hi! This is a new story (im still new to this writing stuff)
I will update next week or less// bleh