Those Who Followed, and the Those Who Left

I don't own Fairy Tail or any of its characters. I only own my OCs. Nothing more, nothing less.

"Dimaria-sensei!"

The blonde spriggan turned around to see Zealiana running up to her from down the page hallway. She smiled and turned toward her student. "You need me, kid?"

Zealiana pouted and crossed her arms. "I'm not a kid anymore!" She paused before smiling at her mentor. "Is his majesty back yet?!"

Dimaria sighed and shook her head. "Sorry, Zil." she apologized as she ruffled the young spriggan's hair. "He's not back yet." Dimaria then turned to the left. "But... remember that one old dude that came here a few months ago?"

Zealiana blinked at the question. "Yeah... I'm pretty sure his name was Makarov or something..." Zealiana replied with a thoughtful frown. "What about him?"

"If he ever asks you about his majesty, lie." She insisted of her student. "I have a feeling he's a spy."

Zealiana nodded. "I'll relay the message to sis too."

Dimaria smiled and placed a hand on her hip. "Thanks, Zil."
________________________________________________________________________________

Ayama sighed as she watched Sting move around in the guild. "You need to get out sometime, Sting." she called from the request board.

Anna nodded in agreement as she handed her drink to Rufus who didn't know what to do with it. "You don't say..."

After the Tora, Tora, Tora the other day, Sting had gained, quite a lot of weight. Ayama thought it was quite cringe worthy.

"Natsu, Lucy, Happy!"

Everyone turned to the doors of the guild to see all three of them there. Ayama rolled her eyes and got up from her seat to greet them as well.

"Hey!" Lucy waved to Yukino as she and Natsu entered the building. "It's been a while! How is everything!"

"Yes! Thanks to all of you!" She replied with a cheery smile.

"All the work that used to go to Fairy Tail is comin' here ya' see." Olga added from one of the tables with his chin in his hands.

"And so we've made quite the killing... I seem to recall." Rufus muttered in the background.

"Yo. Idiots." Ayama called out to the three with her arms crossed under her cloak. "What are you doing here?"

"That's Natsu's thing!" Happy replied. "Fairy Tail's coming back!"

Anna smirked as she held her fist in the air. "Good tah hear!"

"Anna shut up." Olga pleaded with a sigh. "You're still drunk."

"Is it me or have I heard those voices somewhere?" A familiar voice caught everyone's attention.

"It isn't just you!"

"Hey, if it isn't Natsu and Lucy!" Sting exclaimed as he revealed his... overweight body.

"And Happy!" Lector added with a grin.

"Who are you?!" Lucy yelled which cause Ayama to face palm.

"Yo, Sting!" Natsu called out to the blonde with his signature grin.

"WHAAAT?!"

"You haven't changed at all Natsu." Sting observed with a smirk.

"Right back at ya'."

Ayama face palmed. "Why are they both so dense...?"

"That's probably why you liked him!" Anna hiccuped again, only to get ignored.