Chapter 4

Kara finally spotted the prison and pointed her finger to the huge building.

'There. That's Alcatraz5. Zatanna, think you could teleport us in?' Kara asked in her head.

'I think I can.' Zatanna said, looking at me. Powergirl along next to me and she was carrying Quick.

'There is no subtle way to get in. We gotta break in.' Robin though and Conner grinned. Zatanna and M'gann laughed while Supergirl giggled slightly. Once they were close enough, Zatanna got them in.

"Oh, hey. Game over!" Supergirl said, hands on her hips as Powergirl threw a huge glass container at Dr. Hare and Black Widow. It crushed them and Young Justice took care of the other villains.

"Thanks! Yellow kinda kills!" Laira said, giving Supergirl a hug.

Supergirl got Batgirl out and said "There IS a reason i'm called SUPERgirl" emphasizing the super part of Supergirl. Batgirl hops up and hugs her friend super hard.

"You should tell him. He has a right to know." Kara whispered in Batgirl's ear. She nodded and went to go talk to Robin.

"Hey, can I talk to you?" Batgirl asked, as she nervously fiddled with her thumbs. Supergirl saw and hit her forehead, shaking it when Conner came up and asked what was going on. She pointed out Batgirl telling Robin who she really was.

"Y-your Barbara Gordon. As in, MY BEST FRIEND!!!! But when?!!" Robin asked, totally freaking out.

"Well, when you canceled the picnic, I decide to snoop around Gotham and met Kara. I turned into Batgirl so me and Kara could start our own team. And, well, we did." Barbara said, scratching the back of her head. Robin hugged her and they started sharing battle tactics. The league came and Superman went to talk to Superboy and Supergirl.

"I guess i haven't been fair with you Conner. It's just, Kara had a clone and it destroyed the watch tower, along with almost killing her. I was worried that you were sent to kill her cause she destroyed Kadmus. I am sorry, Kon-el." Superman said, smiling at Conner he smiled back and Supergirl hugged them both really hard. She was happy but then she remembered something.

"Oh wait, you have to meet my team. There's Laira aka Green Lantern, Amanda Chamber aka Quick, Mia Deraden aka Speedy, Courtney Whitmore aka Stargirl, Cassie Sandsmark aka Wondergirl, and then me and Batgirl." Kara said proudly and the other team said hi.

"Uh, newsflash, OUR MENTORS ARE GOING TO KILL US!" Mia said, hand on her hip and the girls all face-palmed.

'Not good.' Everyone thought.