Chapter 1

"I can't wait!" Supergirl said to Green Arrow. She was finally going to meet her second cousin, Superboy (Conner). Green Arrow and Batman have told her lots of stuff. She is still mad at Kal-el for not telling her about him. Green Arrow was going to do the introduction.

"Well, here we are, the cave" Green Arrow said, waving his hand across the threshold. Just then, 7 teenagers came around the corner. They all stopped in there tracks, surprised to see another person with the S-shield, Superboy the most surprised.

"Team, I want you to meet Supergirl. She will be your temporary teammate." Green Arrow said, putting a hand on Kara's shoulder.

"Temporary? why?" a green girl who Kara suspected to be Martian Manhunter's niece said.

Before Green Arrow could say anything, Kara stepped forward, giving Arrow the 'I got it' look and said, "I have duties on another team, much like yours, only all girls."

"Let me guess your mentors, ok?" she said holding her hands up, as if in surrender. "Ok, your Aquaman's protege" she said, pointing to Aqualad, who simply gave a nod, "Your Flash's protege" she said smiling at Wally, who winked back, like a flirt. "Your Martian Manhunter's niece and your Zatarra's daughter" she said, making a flat piece sign and pointing at M'gann and Zatanna. "Then there is you, who i will just say, your Green Arrows niece. And then Batman's protege." she said pointing at Artemis who smirked and Robin who smiled. "Then there is my long lost second cousin. Sorry about not knowing your names." Kara said shrugging. Aqualad introduced all of them and welcomed her to the cave.

Kara smiled and nodded thanks before turning to Green Arrow and saying "Tell my 'cousin' that if wants to talk to me, he better have an army with him, cause I will kill that man!" she yelled at the last part making everybody jump.

Green Arrow stated calmly before going, "Consider it done, Sparky. Try not to get to mad, your worse that Superman" then he was gone. Kara tried not to let her anger show, but it didn't work. Then they all smelt burning food.

"MY COOKIES!!!!" M'gann yelled, rushing to the kitchen. Everybody followed behind, and when they got there, the whole kitchen was all smoky. It took some time, but all the smoke eventually left, with a little help from Kara. Superboy has not said a word to her and she was worried.

'Oh god, did I already ruin it? did I do something wrong?' Supergirl thought.

A voice answered her, 'No, he is just in shock, he will come around eventually' the voice was M'gann, she wasn't surprised.

'Oh, thanks M'gann. It really helps to know when someone is on your side if you feel alone. I, of all people or aliens, should know how that feels'. She got no answer. Alarms were blaring and they were called to the mission room. Batman filled them in on what was going on. Seems like an unknown criminal was steeling stuff faster then light, they had to investigate and Superman would be accompanying them. Once he stepped into the room, he was thrown against a wall. It took all of young justice and half the justice league to get Supergirl off Superman. She then started screaming at him in kryptonian. She must have said something really hurtful cause Superman was hanging his head in shame. Batman dismissed them onto the mission saying Red Tornado would be with them, and not Superman. Everybody was tense and a little scared of Supergirl at the moment, who looked like she could kill. Nobody saw the person come flying at them and hit Supergirl so she went flying into the ground.