1

"Luna, Dinner is ready." my father called from the house.

"Be right in!" I replied from the back yard.

I finished feeding the pigs their scraps and closed the pen behind me.

My name is Luna. Luna Ishihara. I live on a small farm outside of the the Kingdom of Liones with my father.

My job is to take care of the animals. He took care of the manual labor like planting, watering and harvesting.

After working all afternoon cleaning the pens I was starving, and nothing quite hit the spot like my fathers vegetable and rice soup.

"This is delicious!" I smiled.

"Thank you sweetie." He smiled back.

"Did mom teach you how to make this?" I asked curiously.

"Oh, well uh yes, she did. She was very big on the vegetarian lifestyle. Why do you ask?" He awkwardly smiled.

"I just like to hear about her, I don't remember anything from when I was young." I frowned.

"Well, She loved horses. She would wrap you up when you where a toddler and tie you around her chest and ride, You would giggle and squeal and smile. You loved it." He said, getting teary eyed from the memories.

I gave him a comforting hug.

"I love you father." I said warmly.

"I love you too Luna. Let's get some rest, we have to go to the market tomorrow and try to sell some of our crops."

"Yay! I love going into the kingdom." I chirped.

"Well we have to get there early, so bedtime!" He teased.

"I'm not a little kid dad i don't have a bedtime!" I laughed.

"But I am tired." I joked.

I walked up the stairs and rounded the corner into my room.

I moved the sheets on my bed just enough for me to slip under the covers without waking my sleeping kitty.

Warm thoughts buzzed through my head about my mom as I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep.

"Goodnight mom." I thought to myself, as I slipped into the dream world.