A Chance Encounter

______________________________________________

What is a Majin?

Well, it wouldn't be proper to just tell you would it? Perhaps I would have to show you?

There are many beings in the Multiverse, the Omegaverse.. 

Gods that play pranks and look like harlequins.. Dragons.. even demons.

A Majin was a demon created by magic, the origins varying depending on which Multiverse you look at and which reality to search through.. but essentially, the eldest known Majin was known by the name Majin Buu..

Buu awoke throughout the centuries, bringing chaos and terrible rampages all across his universe, before settling down for a long nap, after which he would emerge once more to wreak havoc... however, after absorbing one of the Kai's.. a guardian of the universe.. the goodness of the kai turned Buu mellow.. and for a while, he was contained in an egg. Buu eventually hatched on Earth.. and was split from his evil self... becoming Mister Buu, who would, along with his created wife, Miss Buu, create the entire Majin race.

A hundred years later, Majins populate the Earth... now.. how to describe one..?

All males, were jolly, pudgy, and fat enough to resemble a buddha. The females however, were slim, cute and more humanish in appearance thanks to the tentacles on their heads that resembled hair. 

All had no noses, a shape shifting body that was soft and nice to the touch, holes in various areas to exert steam when irritated, and an incredible love for sweet things..

Why must we learn this? Well because one Majin would go on to become a very important person in the future.. a Majin who would change a world that was in very dire need of change indeed..

2 years ago... she awoke. She expected to wake up in her bed, surrounded by her 12 brothers, and 13 sisters, with her mother and father waiting for her in the baker's shop with a nice breakfast of cake.

That was how she always awoke. That was what she expected. 

But Gummi instead found herself in a carnival... on a strange island.

There were multiple islands actually, all with immensely large mangroves growing into the sky.. as large bubbles floated around, adding awe to the entire place.

For a minute Majin Gummi thought she had awoken in some strange heavenly paradise! A carnival here? Where bubbles never popped? A place this beautiful?

But it changed quickly...

Before long she found herself in a cage... with a collar fitted around her neck..  and after she felt the burn of a hot brand at her back..  the next 2 years would become the worst hell of her life...

In this place... there dominated an upper class of human beings who were thought to be 'gods' or at least descended from them.  They wore strange white hazmat suit-like clothing, with bubbles around their heads so they wouldn't have to breathe the same air as the lower class commoners.

They were called the Celestial Dragons, and it was just Gummi's luck, that a strange, and never before seen creature like her, strayed across the path of one particularly snot nosed, and ugly Celestial Dragon, riding atop a lazy looking camel, surrounded by servants.