At The Academy

I dumped my suitcase on my bed and packed my clothes "Summer, come on it's time to go" mum shouted. I grabbed my suitcase, ran down the stairs, out the door, and jumped into the car. I was so excited to go to the academy. New people to meet and new friends to make. As we reached the academy, I saw so many fae. There were winter fae, summer fae, autumn fae and spring fae. When I reached my dorm, as the door opened a cold blast hit me. It was so cold and I was shivering. As I walked in a friendly but icy voice said hello. "Hi my name is Winter. What's your name?" she said putting her hand out so I could shake it. "Um my name is Summer." I said hesitantly shaking her hand. She flopped back down onto her seat and I asked her. "So...how...long...have...you...been...he..." "A week a terribly long week" She interrupted not letting me finish my sentence. I then asked her "Where is room 304?" "Down the hall to the right. Why do you need to go there anyway?" she said and asked. "Because I have a meeting with the teachers". I Said to her.

I left the room and I went to the door of room 304. I knocked on the door and someone said come in. I entered the room and as I walked in, I could feel four different elements go through me. One of the teachers there told me to sit down on the chair that was in front of their desk so I did. "So Summer how long have you been learning your powers?" the summer teacher said. "What do you mean how long have I been learning my powers?" I asked confused. "I mean how long has you teacher at home been teaching you?" the summer fae Teacher said. "I don't have a teacher at home," I said. "Oh. Could you excuse me just one moment while us teachers talk?" the spring fae teacher said. "Sure," I said. The teachers walked into the other room and I wanted to go up to the door and listen to what they were saying, but just as I was about to get up and do it they teachers walked out of the room. "Summer I'm sorry to say but we just can't teach someone who is not experienced with their powers, but we do know someone hoe might be able to teach you and her name is winter." The winter teacher said. "We know you are in her dorm so we can take you there now".

When we got to the door one of the teachers said "Yoohoo Winter dear" "Please come in," Winter said just in time before the autumn fae opened the door. "Winter we need to talk about you know who." the autumn fae said looking right at me. I blushed bright red and winter said, "Sure and by the way summer that is Briar the Spring fae, the lady in the black is Elisabeth the Winter fae, the Autumn fae is called Lucy and the last lady is called Blair the Summer fae. As the teachers walked out I could hear one of the teachers say "She is not experienced at using her powers. She is probably bad at using them and at the age she is, she probably won't ever be good at her powers." At this, I jumped out the window and ran as fast as I could to get away from the area as I could.

I went behind the school building and a saw a little gap big enough for me to fit in. I walked into the little space and sat down. I then felt an icy chill on my back I turned around and I saw four icy blues eyes staring right at me. The four eyes came closer and saw that it was two dogs growling. I got scared and I tried to runaway but they turned into rope and tied me up. I tried to scream but I could not. Straight after I heard something moving the piece of wood that I had put there. I thought to myself it is probably just a mouse but when it opened, I saw that it was winter. "What do you want?" I said sadly. "I came to see how you are" Winter said. "I'm fine I guess." I answered even though she had not asked any question. "I can tell you are not fine. What's on your mind?" She asked. "I heard one of the teachers say that I will never be good at learning my powers. But I know that I can learn." I answered her. "Come with me." Winter said.