Ugh, heâs getting on my nerves. Before I knew it, I stopped and turned to him, putting my hands on his chest and pressed him against the wall, pointing at him and wanted to yell at him so bad to âshut the hell up!â

I hate how I canât stop myself from almost talking to him sometimes! He always seems to make me want to talk! Ugh, heâs like one big, fat, giant headache! I saw amusement in his eyes and when I realized what I just did, my cheeks burned bright red and I turned my head around a little to see most of the class noticed what I did.

My body went stiff and nervousness filled me. I hated people looking at me. I gulped really hard and I felt two hands go on my waist, pulling me closer to Scott. I felt so much more nervous now and I was cursing him in my mind, wanting him to let me go since he smelled sooo good!

I canât explain it, but it was a fresh kind of smell, like Old Spice. A low gasp escaped my lips and my eyes widened when he moved his mouth right to my ear and kissed underneath it. I felt like I couldnât move. I hated how my body seemed to light up when his lips touched my skin.

He whispered something in my ear, and it was barley spoken, but it kind of sounded like âmineâ. My eyes furrowed together in confusion, but I stayed still, afraid to move. My lips felt dry and I quickly licked them, my heart feeling like it was going to explode, it was going so fast

Then it felt like water was splashed on me when I remembered we were in the freaking gymnasium! Oh my god, this is so embarrassing! I hit Scott hard as I could on his stomach, but his stomach was hard as a rock! Damn it! That hurt too. But he got the point. He let go of me and I continued with my last lap. Ignoring the looks I got from people.

God, I just want to cover my face and go hide! That was so embarrassing! I was just about to start making out with Scott right there in class! I just wanted someone to slap me right now. I needed someone to slap some sense in me. Iâm such an idiot.

*

Scott:

I had a giant grin on my face when Abigail started to run. Iâll have to admit, almost kissing her was exciting. I was disappointed that she was away from my hold, but when her skin was touching mineâ€Â¦man, did everything feel right. Skylar and Haley came up to me and shook their heads.

“Really, Scott? In class?” Skylar questioned.

I leaned up from the wall. “Hey, don’t start on me, man. Talk to your girlfriend about being pregnant and doing gym class.”

“It’s exercise, dip shit. It’s good for both the mother and baby,” she said to Skylar.

“And she wouldn’t listen to me anyways,” Skylar said, clearly annoyed.

“I’m not glass, Skylar. I’m not going to break from running even though it’s getting tiring,” she said, putting her weight on one foot. Her eyes then pooled with tears. “Oh god, I have to quit the cheer squad now! Thanks a lot, Skylar. This is all your fault!” she exclaimed, tears sliding down her face as she ran out of the gymnasium.

“Six more months of that,” Skylar said, his voice irritated. “I wonder if she remembers she was also in the act of making that baby. She’s the one that wanted to have sex that night and—”

“Man, I do not need to hear about which of you wanted it first,” I told him. One, it’s gross to know to about my brother and his girlfriend's sex life. And second, it kind of makes me jealous. To know that I’m a guy and I’m still a ‘virgin’ at sixteen is kind of annoying to me. I mean, I’m a guy who literally has animal instincts and it’s really hard some nights. It’s really hard now that my mate’s showed up and she’s the stubborn type.