Chapter one

Just live a little..

Not edited

Zara's P'O'V

'You've got to be kidding me, zi..' Taylor groans exasperated over me.

'What have I done now?' I groan back.

'Your always letting that moron bully you..' Grabbing her bag and pulling it up her lap! 'It's not even funny, you normally step up to whoever is trying, hes the only one you haven't stood up to yet.' Taylor takes a bottled water out of her bag and throws the bag down on the ground beside her feet.

'I do too stand up for myself..' I defend myself. I do though, the only time I actually let him away with it was when.. No actually when that time.. Never mind.

'Zi, you don't!' Taylor sighs unscrewing the bottle cap and gulping the water down like she hadn't drank water in a decade.

I grab her water and take a sip too.

'Get your own..' Taylor pouts getting up when we hear the home bell. Sticking my tongue out at her I also stand.

'Coming to mine?' Taylor asks grabbing her bag and walking ahead of me.

'work' I remind her. She grunts annoyed.

'Work, work, work.. Your always working..' she turns and glares full on at me.

Frowning at her I quickly poke her side. Squeaking at me she holds her side in pain. 'I need the money hun..' inform her, she scowls, turning around before I an stop myself I walk right into her.

'Ow..' I complain. which only earns me a grin from my amazing friend.

'Your parents are built you gobshite!' sighing at her I shake my head. 'I cant depend on them for everything Tay..' I say honestly.

'Cant you depend on them for this time only? She pouts at me, I shake my head laughing, I start to walk again, her following slowly behind me.

'Here was me thinking you were a good friend of mine..' Taylor mocks, placing her hand over her heart, turning I pretend to be shocked 'Tay..' Getting the reaction I wanted out of her I quickly add ' You thinking pff' Laughing at her reaction.

I continue walking towards the exit, 'Hey baby!' Reece Taylors boyfriend interrupts us. hugging her. He smiles at me, I turn and like the awkward person I m I put my hand out for a handshake making Taylor laugh and Reece look at me like im some sort of freak.

'Babe, shes not always like this.' Taylor saves me from this awkward situation.

'It's grand really.' Reece Nods at me, smiling warmly. This is why I love him. Only messing, hes always been there for me though in these last four Months since him and her started dating. Like whenever people try to bully me he's always there for me and saves the day.

'Kay guys' I get there attention quickly not wanting to me a third wheeler!

'Hm?' Tayler questions looking away from Reece and to me.

'I have work..' I remind her, turning to Reece I smile.

'Your like totally using this to your advantage.' She smiles cheekily at me.

I nod to get out of here, I cant be late for work again, Daniel will kill me, or worse fire me..

I see that Reece is after moving away from Tay, so taking this as my chance to get there on time I jump at her, hugging her and smiling at Reece I start speed walking away from them, they are really shy and don't ever kiss in front of people. I need to give them they're space.

Okay, so this is a shitty chapter I know Ive just been busy babysitting and didn't get to put any of the stuff im planning into it yet. I swearzies though its going to be amaaaaaaayzballllls!!! /;

Don't forget to comment like and share please!!! Please also put this in your library!!! <3 I LOVE YOU'S!!!! <3