Shock

Adam walked into science class and took a seat. He was in a good mood. In less than one hour, the weekend would begin, and he knew this would be the weekend he'd finally beat Super Mario Bros 3. Life was sweet, and nothing could bring him down. He started to daydream about his inevitable triumph, when suddenly he was snapped out of it by a mass of screaming. He frantically looked around for the source of the excitement, and that's when he found out what it was. Standing in the doorway was his first kiss, his first love, and the girl who changed everything. He never thought he'd see her again, but there she was - Dana Caldwell.

All Adam could do was stare, with his jaw practically touching the floor. She'd changed - a lot! She was at least 3 inches taller (not as tall as Adam though), had a gorgeous tan and her boobs had gone from big to huge in the past year.

'Class I'm sure you all remember Dana', said Mr. Anderson. 'The company her dad works for has been relocated back to Jenkintown, meaning Dana is back and here to stay! I'm sure you're all keen to catch up with her, but I'm afraid for now, it's time to learn. So, Dana why don't you take the seat next to Mr. Goldberg, and we'll begin'.

Dana made her way to the seat next to Adam, and smiled at him.
'Hey Adam', she said sweetly.
'Dana. Oh my god. I thought you were never coming back', Adam said, barely being able to contain his excitement.
'Neither. I thought Seattle was it, and I'd never get to see this place again. But just last week my dad was told his company were moving back here, and I almost cried from happiness. I missed this place so much, and everyone here, but most of all Adam...I missed you'.
The two looked each other in the eyes and leaned in to kiss. However, they were interrupted by a loud explosion, caused by Mr. Anderson mixing the wrong chemicals together. The room went silent as all eyes looked towards him.
'Class dismissed', he said, sounding slightly shaken.
Everyone walked out, laughing hysterically at what had just happened. Adam wanted to talk to Dana again, but she'd been swarmed by her old friends, so he decided to walk with Emmy instead.
'So Goldnerd. You gonna try and get back together with Dana?', she asked.
'Mmaaybee', said Adam mischievously.
'Aw. How sweet', she said sarcastically. 'Well I'm throwing a welcome back party for her tonight, so make your move there before one of these other dorks does. With the size of her boobs now, you gotta act fast'.
'Yeah. I mean they were big before, but now they're huge! They've gotta be like double Ds now for sure'.
Emmy rolled her eyes.
'You boys are all the same. Anyway, see you tonight, dork', she said. Adam watched her walk away, and still couldn't believe this was happening. The girl of his dreams had come back into his life, and was here to stay. He'd lost her before, so he knew he couldn't lose her again, and knew tonight was the night he'd win back Dana, and if he was lucky, maybe get to do something else...