Character's *brief description's*

So in this fanfic One Direction comes into it, and I don't think I need to describe them!!! :)

Scarlet Valentine is 19, has long ,wavy, dark, auburn hair and almond -shaped, hazel eyes. She's 5'3, has soft tanned skin and has curves to die for! But is still very petite. A normal day basis for Scarlet is going to work at her Aunt Sally's Hair salon called 'Lustful Locks', she's been working there ever since the start of high school, she would sweep the floor, take phone calls, jot down appointments and as she got older she became an apprentice at the age of 16. As she's now on her fourth year of being an apprentice, her training is just about done and will be a fully qualified hairdresser. On her days off she hangs out with her friends normally at the pub having a few drinks and what not. She lives with her best friend Emma in an apartment in the city of Perth in Australia. Emma and her Aunt Sally are all she has, since her mum and dad left her when she was 10 ,because they were to immature to be parents, so they left just like that, and she's never seen them since. Scarlet's life is getting a little boring and needs a change!!!

Okie dokie that was just a brief description of the girl main character, Scarlet!

Emma Wellington is 19, has dyed black, long, thick, straight hair and big ,dark blue eyes. She's 5'6, sunkissed -perfect tanned skin and is small framed, but very fit. Emma has been Scarlet's best friend since kindergarten. She works at a gym as a personal trainer, she's very good at her job and even sometimes has well -known celebs come to Perth just to get their very own fitness routine made from her! Emma's parents live in Brazil, her home country, so she barely gets to see them but when they do come down to visit her you can see how close they are at heart! Emma has a on and off relationship with her boyfriend Ryan, he just doesn't understand her up-beat ,full on life style, so he just ends up getting angry with her when she's busy with the personal training. Emma is just full of beans and excitement!

So that was the description of Scarlet's best friend Emma.

I'm not going to describe Scarlet's Aunt Sally, as she's not in the story very much.

Ryan Taylor is 21, he has blonde ,messy ,short hair and green eyes. He's 5'11 and has a really tanned and toned body! He's a bit of an asshole and just fucks with his girlfriend Emma's head. He has alot of trust issues and is a bit of a downer when it comes to having fun! Boring!

There is probably going to be more character's but they won't be very important in the story line!

But if they do i will make the description of them:)