Turn your face: Chapter 13

Short chapter

(A month later)

  Well now I'm 1 month pregnant and I still havent told Ray, I know I need to tell him soon before I get more bigger. Craig would always pessure me to tell him but I'm to scared of what he would say.

My phone soon started to ring, I checked the caller id and saw it was Trevor, I quickly answered "hello".

"Hey Kay" He replied

"Hey wussup"

"Um I just called to see if you were busy tonight" I smirked is this nigga trying to ask me on a date?

"And no I'm not asking you out for a date" He added I sighed in relief. Oh thank god

"Then wussup" I asked

"I just need help with some school work thats all nothing big" he stated, I nodded my head

"ok sure I'll help you" I said

" I'll be there in 15 minutes ok" I added

"Ok see you soon" He said I hung up and started grabbing my school bag. My phone soon started to ring again and saw it was Ray.

"Hello" I answered

"Hey love" Ray replied

i smiled "what you up to" he added

" oh nothing i have to tutor my friend Trevor" I said

"Oh aint that the dude you introduced me to at the club"

"Yep"

"Well I'll talk to you later my mom want me to cook"

I smirked "since when did you cook"

"Just now, she want me to make some damn tacos I mean Roman noodles ain't enough"

I laughed

"Well got to go I love you baby" he said

Once he said that I started thinking about the baby. I feel so bad that I'm not telling him anything he's the father and he deserve to know.

"I love you to" I replied then hung up,I gather my things and left out the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Trevor do you understand now'? I asked

He  shrugged " I guess"

"Ok well I have to get home" I said grabbing my stuff

"Already" he whined

I laughed and shook my head "You are such a baby"

He poked out his lip " You're such a meanie"

I rolled my eyes " You never change over these years I've known you"

"And you never stopped being so mean to me" He said rolling his neck.

I rolled my eyes. "So when are you telling Ray" He added

"what are you talking about" I looked at him confused

"Kayla don't play dumb", I still wasn't understanding what he was saying.

"Your pregnant" He added, I then looked down how did he know.

"I over heard you talking to Craig and Sam"

"Why haven't you told Rayan" He asked " You know he deserve to know Kay. and plus what were you thinking Kayla. Your still a baby yourself, how can you walk around pushing a baby stroller and people would think its your brother or sister, But when you tell them that's your child what do you think they're going to say"

I sat there with my head down listeing to what he was saying and he's right about that what am I doing going around pregnant.

"Your right Trevor" I said nodding my head, "Maybe I should have an-"

"Don't even say it" He said cutting me off, he looked down and sighed and spoke calmly " Don't even say it Kay, I know I said all that stuff but you can't, that baby have a part of you and Ray. You can't just take it's life away"

"Kayla, your like my bestfriend, and I don't want anything to happen to you. You and Ray are a great couple. Ray deserve to know about whats going on you can't keep this secret long he needs to know sometime soon"

 I nodded and looked at the time "Well I have to go home, um if you still need help with school work call me and I'll see if I can help you. Ok" I said in a low tone.

Trevor nodded his head "you want me to walk you to the door"

I shook my head no "Bye Trevor"

"Don't forget about what I told you Kayla" He said "Think about it"

I then left his house and walked home thinking about what Trevor said. While I was thinking, my thoughts were interupted by police sirens I looked at the directions where they are going when I notcied that they were heading towards my house. I started breathing hard and ran to the house, I then saw more police cars and ambulance. I tried to walk in the house but the cops stopped me. " I LIVE HERE, LET ME GO" I yelled.

"I'm sorry but you can't go in there" Said a female cop.

"WHAT, WHY"!? I asked, soon I saw someone on a stretcher being put in the ambulance truck. I then notcied it was Daishawn. "DAISHAWN"! I screamed running to him but someone grabbed me. I noticed it was Chres. Tears exscaped my eyes "LET ME GO..... DAISHAWN"

"Kay calm down please" Chres said still holding me.

I shook my head "no, no DAISHAWN" my voice cracked. I then saw Mike walked out the house with two cops handcuffed. I balled my fist, Broke out of Chres' grip and ran towards Mike, chres caught on with me and grabbd my arm. "What happened Mike answer me, WHAT DID YOU DO"

TBC