10. Never Said He Was Mannerly.

Start from the beginning

If his eyes weren't so narrowed I wouldn't have known he was glaring if he didn't flip me off.

"Such a gentleman," I sang earning a low growl, "Oh! By the way, Nena emailed me and said she would love to hear your vow draft the next time we meet."

"What. The actual fuck did you do Nicola?" he asked his back was facing me but his had was up so I knew he was rubbing his face, violently.

"Oh, me?" I asked innocently, "I just told Nena how you would love to put your eternal love for me to words on paper."

He turned around to face and I swear if looks could kill... I raised an eyebrow at him daringly and his jaw ticked, he just turned around and stormed off into the kitchen without another word.

"Love you!" I shouted after him with a smug grin on my face and chuckled to myself.

One point up.

The first bell rang when I was getting out of the car and I'm not lying when I say the guards were pissed at me for my stunt Friday night. Boy was I the silent anger magnet or what?

"It was Stephen's fault," I muttered and walked ahead of them up the wide front steps of the cathedral looking institute for the 'Prestige'. I was at a steady half jog to my first class, the guards shadowing behind me.

Why am I even hurrying to get to class?

That Mrs. Bougain lady is probably sleeping anyway. Why was she even working at a such a 'prestige institution' if she could barely keep her eyes open in front of the car... Stephen makes sense, I'm positive she's having sex with Norton.

The hallway is nearly empty, students are bustling about closing lockers and scurrying off to class. I spotted Keller making his way towards the classroom from the opposite direction so I stopped and pretended to check my book bag. I was looking down so I hadn't noticed when Keller made his way over to me.

"This servitude thing would be pretty awesome if I actually did win," I nearly dropped my copy of 'The Animal Farm' when I heard his voice. My head shot up immediately and my knees weakened a little when I met his lingering gaze.

He wore his blazer with a white button up shirt—designer, no doubt—and dark slacks, his hair was messy like if he was continuously running his hands through it and his lips were extremely red, and not to mention extremely kissable looking, I bet he bit it like a million times.

"Um," was all that I could think of saying "You don't actually have to..."

I trailed off looking at his outstretched hand, looked at my bag and handed it to him unwillingly.

"Er thanks," I mumbled awkwardly and started towards the door again, this time with the guards closer and on edge with Keller a few inches beside me.

The tension was so dense I'm pretty sure I could have grab it in my two hands and break it clean in half.

When I walked into the class room Mrs. Bougain was awake a settling the class down, which, might I add was settled... but on us.

"Okay?" I said loudly and blinked rudely at them and they all turned back to Mrs. Bougain who was giving me dirty looks—boy do I love that lady—everyone except the gorgs of course. Drea in particular was smirking at me with a raised eyebrow and the other two, shockingly only three of them did Literature, looked confused and slowly turned away.

"Whenever you're ready your Highness," the teacher lady sneered at me earning a glare on my part.

Keller was just stiff and uncomfortable at my side and the two guards were silently outside the door.