monday came as fast as it went, everything being the same and all. competition of results and grades, fighting to be in the top school simply bored her.

she couldn't care less.

she thought that life was way more than just studying for good grades anyway.

she'd look forward to saturdays more often, more than just catching the sunrise.

she refused to admit to herself that she wanted to see him more often, shaking those thoughts away.

+

saturday arrived as the week went past, and at exactly 5 in the morning she was back in the store, this time grabbing bread and banana milk for breakfast.

when she went out however, he was already there finishing his noodles and half-eaten chocolate.

this time, the occasion seemed special as he was dressed in a white button down with a black blazer, with his rolled sleeves stopping at the elbow. with those tight pants of his bringing out his legs, it leaves one to little imagination.

hair slicked back and without glasses, his eyes sparkled in the morning light. he seemed to be working a job of some sort, position easily higher than a normal employee.

+

"hey, it's you again." she muttered under her breath while she looked at him, cheeks slightly flushed.

this time she wasn't dressed in her sports attire, instead, she was in a white office top with a black pencil skirt. she was going to head off to a job interview and Lee Enterprise for a position for a secretary.

+

Lee Enterprise was a huge corporation, ranging from cosmetics to fashion, many shops were under them. She had longed to work in the administration field, loving to organise work and files since she's got minor ocd.

it was not as serious to begin with but it does irk her when she sees a book not arranged in the same way as the others in the bookstore shelves.

of course, when she saw the attractive figures of her pay for the job, it did push her forward more to go and try out for it.

+

so instead of the usual chips and latte, she settled for a much healthier breakfast, munching on the strawberry bread as she paid for the items.

when she wanted to greet him, he was already gone, walking on the same path and with the familiar backview.

+

this time they didn't get a chance to talk.