Your house

A/N: Hey, I'm really sorry that I haven't updated in a while. My friend has been on the edge of suicide and I had to help. I wanted to help. Hope you understand.
Enjoy.

Harry: You and Harry built his old house in Godricks Hallow up again. You worked for week with some help from your friends, but eventually you hit it up. Now you live there with your children - although you spend most of the time visiting the Burrow.

Ron: Ron had lived all his life in a way too small house filled with way too many people, so when you first decided to get a house together you got a big house. It was a red house with a big garden located at the country side of England.

Fred: You and Fred moved in to your old aunts house. She died fighting in the war and left the house to you. It was white, with a big balcony and much room for your children to play. It wasn't far from Kings Cross Station.

George: You, George and your children lived at a farm together. It wasn't the biggest farm, but it was homey and you liked it. You had a big garden and a couple of fields your children play on.

Neville: First you and Neville lived in a small apartment together. Then when you found out you was pregnant with Frank you went house hunting. You settled on a house not far from the Leaky Caldron, painted red. It was beautiful and Frank loves it.

Draco: You and Draco live a little more far away from the others, in between two fields. It was sorta hidden, but you liked the privacy. The house was painted both green and white and were surrounded by bushes. In the far end if your garden there always came a little pool of water when it rained, that Alex liked to "bath" in and Allison had a rock on the other side that she used to sit on while reading.