Lunch

'Finally lunchtime!' I shouted in my head. Lunch is the only time apart from the halls where I get to see Yuma. I scanned the cafeteria but didn't spot her anywhere. 'Where could she be?' I mumbled to myself. 

While walking around trying to find her, I overheard all these people talking about some girl named Rias. I walked up to a table and tapped a girl on the shoulder. I calmly asked her who Rias was and after a few seconds of crazy looks from the girl and her friends, she started yelling and carrying on about how if I didn't know who Rias was, I shouldn't be at this school in the first place. I hastily backed away from her and I could've sworn I saw her foaming at the mouth. I shook my head and resumed my search for Yuma.

After a while, I finally spotted her at a back lunch table. As I walked up and greeted her, she immediately lit up. As I sat down I decided to ask her a question. I wasn't gonna count on anyone else answering my question after that first encounter.  

"I know this is kind of random but do you know a girl named Rias?"

Yuma's mood almost instantly flipped from excited to nervous. 

"She's just some popular girl that everyone goes crazy over..."

"I didn't mean to upset you or anything. I just wanted to know who she was." I replied making her smile again.

"Enough of that, let's eat!" I said to while grabbing my lunch "Ok. But let's eat outside!" I nodded my head in agreement.

~*Rias POV *~ 

'I wonder what's new today...' I thought to myself as I stood under the running water.

Stretching my hair out I noticed that it had gotten longer. I stepped out of the shower, grabbed my towel, and called for Akeno to bring me my clothes. 

"Akeno!" I yelled to see if she could hear me.

"Yes, Rias!"

"Can you please bring-" but before I could finish my sentence she appeared before me with my clothes in hand.

It might as well be routine for her at this point. "Here you go Rias," she said as she handed me my clothes. I thanked her, got dressed, and walked over to the window. It was such a nice day. 

"Rias I have a quick question for you," Akeno said as she sidled up next to me.

"What's up?" I replied.

She hesitated for a moment then turned to me. 

"Do you happen to know a fallen angel that goes by Raynare?"

I didn't even get to comprehend the words that left Akeno's mouth. I just stared out the window. Right outside was Raynare, sitting and eating lunch with a pretty cute girl. I felt my face heat up and shook my head. Right now is not the time to be having such thoughts!

Akeno pressed her finger to the glass and pointed at the girl next to Raynare. 

"That girl right there is a new student here. Her name is (F/N) (L/N)."

"What business does a fallen angel have here? And what does it have to do with that girl?" I replied confused and concerned at the same time. 

"From what I gathered, Rias... that girl has the Chaos Sacred Gear. And it looks like Raynare is after it."

If Raynare gets a hold of a Gear as powerful as that, it could be devastatingly bad for everyone, not just the underworld. I can't let her get that gear. I immediately called for my familiar and sent them to track (F/N) for the rest of the day or until anything strange happens. I also instructed them to hand (F/N) a contract when Raynare had her back turned.

"Akeno, can you contact my brother? We may have something serious on our hands, something we may not be able to take on ourselves."

"I've already tried that," she said. "He's too busy, he's trusting us to take care of it ourselves."

"Hmpf okay, I just hope she doesn't get hurt.." I mumbled to myself.

"My My Rias~ Have you already taken a liking to the new girl?" Akeno said cheekily, nudging me with her elbow as I repeatedly denied it. I turned around as I hurriedly tried my hardest to erase the color off my face.

A/N
That's it for chapter two! I think I will be able to throw out another chapter before I go to bed but we'll see. I hope you guys enjoyed! If you have any suggestions on what new story I should make or add more to this one just comment down below! Don't forget to vote and I'll see you guys in a little bit. BYE!💜