~The Ball~ (PART TWO)

Chelle's POV
.
.
.
Immediately after Mcgonagal dismissed us, we ran up the stairs to the girls dormitory. We all three decided to do our hair and makeup first. Katie and I started on Angelina. "I'm not really a makeup artist so Katie, could you do makeup and I'll do hair?" I asked she miles at me and nodded as we started working on our masterpieces. I sweeper Angelina's dark hair into a cute waterfall braid and curled the ends. To match the gold accents on her dress, I added some gold jewels to the braid using a simple transfiguration spell I asked Mcgonagal for. Katie used some sea green eyeshadow with gold glitter eyeliner to accent Angelina's Brown eyes. When she was done, we helped Her up as she looked in the mirror. "Wow, you guys! You should start a professional business for hair and makeup!" Katie and I laughed. "Katie, Your turn!" I insisted.

Katie sat down in the chair as we studied her. Angelina grabbed the makeup and started to place a rose gold eyeshadow on Katie's eyelids. Instead of using eyeliner, she used silver glitter to go from her crease to her lash line. It looked absolutely stunning! When Angelina was Finished, I started to curl Katie's hair. I put her hair in a half French braid and left the bottom half in its beautiful dark curls. Like I did in Angelina's hair, I put some silver diamonds in Katie's hair to accent the silver on her dress. When Katie was done, she stood up and beamed at us, and we knew we did a good job. " Blimey, Michelle! If we don't start getting you ready now, you'll be late for the first dance!" Said Katie. I glanced at the clock. It was already 6:30! I only had 25 minutes to get ready. Luckily, I have the two best friends in the world that do hair and makeup all the time!

I sat down in the chair for the girls to immediately start working their magic. Katie started putting a scarlet glitter eyeshadow. She finished with a black eyeliner and red lipstick. Meanwhile, Angelina put my hair in a half up half down updo and tightly curled my blonde hair.  She put beautiful gold jewels in my hair and pulled some strands out to frame my face. When they were all done, they  helped me slip on my dress and rushed me out the door. "See you soon!" They both shouted. Now, time to go see my boy!
.
.
.
HEY GUYSSSSS
I'm back!!
I'm thinking there's gonna be 4 parts to the night of the ball, just because. :) I missed y'all and I am gonna try to start writing more regularly! I'm also thinking about starting a preferences book with all the HP boys!! I will let you know when I start that book but for now, my focus is all on this book! More updates coming soon!💖💖💖

~Chellie💋