wildcat

"YOU IDIOT! GOD DAMMIT (y/n), YOU GOT ME KILLED!" wildcat yelled at you. You laughed in response and watched as Vanoss ran around looking for you.
"You got yourself killed, piggy" you snickered into the mic.
"..Evan she's behind the truck next to the box," wildcat said lowly in his mic.
That voice..
You snapped out of it when Vanoss ran around the corner.
"TYLER YOU FFFFFFFUUUUCK!" you screamed while you ran from Vanoss turning into every prop that you ran into because you were freaking out. All you could hear was wildcats laugh as you screamed and ran around the map until you got stuck. You went dead quiet as soon as Vanoss turned the corner and started snooping around the boxes. You had to fool him, you only hoped Tyler would play along.
"Fuck dude..I think I got away!" You felt nervous, vanoss pulled this off alot, if he figured out that you were playing you'd be dead for sure.
"Yeah you good," wildcat said.
"..WAIT A MINUET!" Vanoss screeched and got closer to the box you were stuck as.
"What's happening?" You asked doing the best you could to sound convincing.
"Hmm..I guess you went back to the truck?" He asked quietly as his character turned.
"Oooohhhhh shit (y/n) he found you out!" Wildcat said with a voice that somewhat made your heart melt..
"Just kidding you thought you could hide you box!" His character spun around and nuke tubed the box you were.
"COME ON EVAN!" you groaned and exited the map, that was the last game for the night for sure. You said goodnight to Vanoss as before he left. (Or at least you thought) you looked at the wall when you heard a sigh from the other end, followed by a quiet curse.
"Tyler? You alright?" You asked him, he sounded nervous.
"Well..how do you ask a girl out?" He questioned. You felt your heart shatter. Was he in love with..someone else..?
You covered the mic and sighed deeply.
"Who are you asking, or uhm like...what type of girl is she?" You asked, your eyes were brimming with tears but you forced yourself to not cry.
"Well she's also a gamer and she's got..hmm.. beautiful (e/c) eyes, (h/l) (h/c/) hair and well, she's just amazing in every possible way." He said with that stupid voice that makes you happy, except you were crying. You sniffed and sighed.
"Sounds like you really do need some help, eh?" You chuckled.
"Are you okay? I heard you sniff.." He asked quietly, he obviously knew.
"Oh no! My nose is runny, it's like..allergy season," I laughed. "Practice asking me out! That might help," but it wouldn't, you only asked him that so you wouldn't have to tell the truth.
"..(y/n) it's the middle of winter." He snickered. I felt my cheeks heat up. of course it is. I giggled and sighed, that girl is so lucky to have him.
"I suppose you are right. Heh," I sighed once again. "Just practice."
"Okay..well. I really like you and I..well I want to just say that I love spending time with you and I get all stupid like delirious.  when you talk to me you just..you are amazing and every single way, will you do the honors of becoming my girlfriend?" He asked. I couldn't take it anymore he was so sweet about it and I can't do this anymore!
I wiped the tears from my eyes.
"Good..now a-ask her." Did you just stutter?!
"Well. I just did" He said quietly. My eyes widened as I looked up.
"T-ty..you mean it..?"
"Of course I fucking mean it, you complete me" He said with a smile
"I fuckin knew it" a low voice whispered
"EVAN!" We both yelled as we heard him laughing.
"I RECORDED IT ALL TOO! HAHA!" Vanoss yelled and left the call.
"God dammit!" Wildcat growled.
"You know what? Let the fans know." You smiled wide and laughed. It wasn't to long before wildcat joined you.
Sigh. I love him.

I know it's short but like, it was still good tho? Uhh thanks for reading I'll see you all in the next chapter! ~hydraulichydra
Word count: 720 words

Banana Bus Crew oneshots. Discontinued. On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara