chapter one~my dreamy orange

Hillary Clinton p.o.v.

I was caressing my Donald Trump painting I had made specially made for me. I loved his orange skin and his coarse corn hair, I loved everything about him really. It was the day after the election and I lost buy I didn't care really, I feel like I won because I got to see his beautiful orange crinkly smile.

I put down my painting of him and I told my Butler Diego to take me to the white house to Congratulate him. He nodded his head politely and went out to get the car. Once we arrived at the white house, I went down the long hallway that I assumed it was long as his orange Trump stump. I walked into the room Donald was staying in and I asked all the butlers to leave and let us be alone.

"so Donald, you won." I said trying not to burst out with all my feeling of just and jump on his long.. big..orange..dick.

"Yes, but I don't feel like I won yet...." he said as he got out of his chair and he stroked my glabella.

"r-really,how?"I said my eyes sparkling and a tint a of blush creeped onto my face.

"because I haven't slipped my Trump stump into your wooden cavern."he said pulling down my skirt and kissing me passionately.

His kiss was so filled with passion and lustful, I instantly got horny for his orange stump. All I wanted ever since the debate was to ride and deep throat his orange long stump and today I finally got my dream to come true! Then i realized something i had never thought of,

"B-but, what about Melaina!" I said trying to sound like a decent person

"I bet she could never ride me or suck my stump as good as I fantasized you could." He said pulling my blouse off.

"Y-you fantasize about m-me!?" I said lustfully grabbing his golden belt buckle that said Trump and unhooking it quickly.

"Yes, every night when Melina is gone I get my stiff sock I hide and I jerk my stump to pictures of you!" he said as he grabbed lavender scented condoms so I wouldn't make any mistakes.

After he pulled my lace granny panties down that I felt ashamed of he put the condom on his already stiff-as-steel orange Trump stump and he inserted inside me.at first it was uncomfortable because Bill's cock is 2 inches long but Donald trump's! Oh, Donald's trump's stump was so long it could hit every spot! He inserted in and out of my dry, small, wooden cavern I call my vagina.it was so good and so-

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!" Obama said as he had a growing boner.