PLEASE READ ❤

don't judge me for not typing this out correctly please. i just want to let you guys know what's going on with me because it's important and i've just been trying to figure out how to tell you all.

so i've recently been diagnosed with depression. i just really have not been feeling like myself lately, and i went to the doctor last week. she diagnosed me with depression.

i honestly just never thought that this could happen to me, not saying it's a bad thing. i don't really know how to describe how i feel... maybe like there's something missing and i just can't find what it is. the doctor just asked me a series of questions, and i answered honestly. idk how to cope with this honestly, i just don't want anyone to treat me differently. i'm still sydney.

so with me telling you all this, i'm taking a break from wattpad. my friend is gonna take over for me until i'm ready to come back. i'll check in from time to time, but my friend will mostly be pushing out the things i've written already.

if you want to get in touch with me you can add me on snapchat or message me on twitter. so glad i've finally gotten to be able to tell you guys this. thank you all for just reading this, and please keep me in your prayers.

snapchat: sydney.mobley
twitter: sydney__mobley (two underscores)