All Summer Sixteen✨

Nominated by: bashfulwritings and kocoaflower

1. You must include the rules.
2. You must have a creative title.
3. You must tag 15 people. (YEET)
4. You must include 14 facts about yourself.
5. You have to have written these facts within a week.

1. I'm a hugeeeeeeee Drake fan. The first song I ever heard by him was Houstatlantavegas.

2. I play volleyball and softball. I'm an outside hitter and for softball I play first base.

3. I have three older sisters and one younger brother. (If you have me on snapchat you see me and my bro all the time.)

4. I was born 2 weeks earlier than planned and my mom tried to hold off on giving birth cause I wasn't supposed to be born yet and my dad was at work so my grandma had to drive her to hospital because she was being stubborn.

5. I have a nephew and a niece due in October.

6. I can play the piano, learning how to play the guitar.

7. My dream job would have to be working as a nurse in the OB department with the babies.

8. I've never been on an airplane.

9. I love anything potato related. French fries, tater tots, curly fries, waffle fries. I just love fries.

10. My middle name is Monét.

11. I love the Dallas Cowboys even though this year might just be our worst year yet. People we drafted are hurt and ughh its just frustrating being a Cowboys fan all the time.

12. My favorite restaurant is Texas Roadhouse.

13. I don't like hot dogs.

14. I've shot a gun before with my friend and her dad at the shooting range at his job, he's a police officer.

I'm not going to tag anyone cause everyone has been tagged at least like three times already! 😂