"Calm down." Yuminah said. "Now what's wrong?"

"Well since you two are her best friends, I wanted to, like ask for permission." I struggled. "To ask Jaemin out on a date. Unless you guys don't want me to. I mean I would totally get it but-"

"We approve Hansol." Sungjin chuckled. "You can ask her out but don't try to play a game on her."

"You'll lose." Yuminah noona added before they walked away.

**

Author's POV.
Hansol and Jaemin were the only ones home.

Seungkwan and Chan didn't go home, they went to meet up with their friends. The eldest were still at work and the others were doing groceries.

Jaemin was in the kitchen, drinking something she found in the fridge. "BOO!" A voice yelled behind her, causing her to jump a little.

"Yah!" She yelled loudly.

"Is that my drink?" Hansol asked her, pointing to the can from behind her.

"Maybe it is, maybe it's not." Jaemin shrugged. "But it's gone now."

"I wanted that!" Hansol whined at the loss of his favorite drink.

"Too bad." Jaemin said before turning around. Facing Hansol who was only an inch away.

Her eyes grew wide as he stared her down. Hansol slowly leaned in, grabbing her chin to hold her still.

He placed his lips on Jaemin's, kissing her slowly. After a few seconds, she still wasn't replying to the kiss. Hansol's lips started to tremble.

Hansol opened his eyes and pulled back, only to see Jaemin in a shocked state.

"I- I'm sorry. I sho- shouldn't have done that." He stuttered as he walked backwards. A hurt look crossed his face before he ran out.

The front door slammed shut while Jaemin was still trying to process what just happened.

Slowly she started to realize it as her fingers went to her lips. The feeling of his lips on hers still lingering.

POV Wonwoo.
When Mingyu, Minghao, Jihoon, Seokmin and I walked into the house, it was completely silent.

"Helloooo??" Seokmin called out. No one replied, so we decided to check around the house.

"Guys over here." Jihoon called. "Jaemin is ignoring me."

"Anneong!" Mingyu yelled, but she didn't even flinch and just continued reading. She scrunched her nose up, pushing her glasses higher.

"Jaemin!" Minghao yelled.

"Wait up! I know what's wrong." I spoke up. I reached for Jaemin's hair and pulled her earbuds out. The wire of her ear buds are always hidden because of her hair.

"Huh?" She looked up shocked.

"We're home." I grinned. "Where is Hansol?"

"I- I don't know." She replied a little shaky, the others didn't seem to notice.

"Okay." Seokmin nodded and we all went to do our own thing.

**

POV Jaemin.
It's been a few hours and everyone, except Hansol, got home already. We already had dinner and Jeonghan started to worry.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. "Jaemin get the door please." Seungcheol said. I nodded and made my way to the door.

"Uhm hello." I said awkwardly to Taejin. "Can I help you?"

"Yeah, Jaemin right?" He asked and I nodded. "Hansol is asleep in my car, could someone help me get him?"

"Sure, I'll call someone." I went back to the living room. "Mingyu, can you carry Hansol inside?"

"I guess." He shrugged and walked with me. "Where is he?"

"In the passenger seat." Taejin answered, we watched as Mingyu picked up Hansol and brought him inside.

"Thank you Taejin." I bowed slightly. "For bringing Hansol back safely."

"No problem, just take care of him." Taejin smiled at me. "I'll be leaving now."

"Goodbye." I waved as he got in his car. I closed the door and went back inside. Hansol had awakened and was sitting on the couch while everyone surrounded him.

I just stood in the doorway, looking at him to see if he has any physical injuries. Then he looked me in the eyes and sadness flashed through his. Before he averted his gaze to the floor.

Not long after that, I was laying in bed waiting Hansol to join me. If he still wanted to.

"Noona, Hansol hyung is asleep on the couch so you don't have to wait for him." Chan said as his head popped up.

"Arasseo, goodnight Chan." I smiled.

"Goodnight noona." He smiled back.