"Mein tumhara driver hun kya? Jo peeche jaakar tum beth gayi ho?" He asked with raised eyebrows. Aarushi gave him a sour expression. She got out of the back seat and came and sat ahead on the passenger seat. Randhir started the car. The engine roared to life. He started driving towards Sameeksha and Yudhveer's house in Lower Parel.

"Mumbai Central se lena...Race course par bahut traffic hai." Aarushi  informed looking out of the window.

"Cool." Randhir replied. The car journey was so awkward.

"Tumhari aur Devaki ki shaadi ko kitna time hua hai?" Aarushi tried to break the ice finally. Randhir glanced at her in the rear view mirror.

"5 saal." Randhir replied. He took a pause. "Aur tumhe aur Siddharth ko?" He carefully asked.

"Dedh saal." Aarushi replied. Randhir cocked his eyebrows.

"Abhi bhi newly married hi ho phir..." Randhir laughed. Aarushi kept quiet. She didn't find his joke very entertaining. He cleared his throat.

"Waise...meine suna tha...you suffered a miscarriage, right? Sorry to hear that." He asked her earning a sharp look from Aarushi.

'Touché.' Aarushi thought. If he was sorry about hearing the news then why was he bringing it up. However, Aarushi just hummed in response.

"Waise...mein prove karne ke liye toh aa raha hun par mein tumhe Devaki se baat karwa hi deta hun abhi..." Randhir said picking up his phone.

"You're not allowed to use the phone while driving." Aarushi said folding her arms.

"My phone is connected to the car's Bluetooth." Randhir replied.

"Whatever..." Aarushi huffed.

Few rings rang. No one picked up. Aarushi smirked. Randhir grew tensed.

"Aap jis vyakti ko sampark karna chahte hai unka phone iss samay uplabd nahi hai...kripiya thode samay baad pryaas kariyega...the number you have dialled- " Randhir slammed his phone shut.

"Damnit!" He yelled in frustration.

He tried calling her again but in vain.

"Meine tumhe pehle hi kaha tha." Aarushi said. He looked at her worried. 

"Aarushi...She is pregnant..." Randhir confessed in the heat of the moment. He couldn't hide it from her. He was very tensed. Aarushi's eyes widened in surprise.

"What?!" She exclaimed, sitting straight.

"Haan...hume 3 din pehle hi pata chala....just before I went underground." Randhir said grabbing his head.

"Jaldi karo phir, Randhir." Aarushi  said urgently. Randhir drove through the roads efficiently.

                       **************

Devaki was sitting on top of the cupboard with her head down. Low grunts and growls were leaving her mouth. She started moving her head in circles, scaring everybody.

Siddharth, Vedanti, Mugdha, Sameeksha and Yudhveer stood together holding each other's hands. Sameeksha stuck by Yudhveer's side and he snaked his arms around her to secure her. Mugdha was shivering in fear. Vedanti was also scared but she didn't show it on her face. She gripped Mugdha's hand harder.

"Hume shaant rehna padega, Moo." Vedanti advised. Moo quietly nodded.

"Kya tum aaoge uss pedh ke neeche?" Devaki gravely sang a song. It was the creepiest thing that they had ever heard.