Ch.2

48 hours later.

Everyone entered Aarushi's and Siddharth's home silently. Aarushi was staring into space while walking. Her head was bandaged but her real pain lied in her womb. The loss of her child, who she carried for 7 whole months, was gone. Internally, she was sobbing, screaming, tearing her hair in despair, smashing vases and what not. But on the outside, she remained calm and displayed a look of fake happiness. She had to stay strong. She was sure that she had seen a spirit. But if she told this to them they wouldn't believe it. Aarushi would never forget this incident, she knew that but she needed to move on soon because politically, the opponents were going to attack very soon. She couldn't lose her sanity right now.

"Yaar, tum log kyun itne dukhi aatmao ki tarah ghum rahe ho?" Aarushi asked with a fake smile.
Everyone gave her a sympathetic look.

"Yaar Aarushi, humein pata hai ki tum abhi bahut bura feel kar rahi ho...it's okay you can cry...let your emotions flow out..." Nivi said. Aarushi's jaws tightened. She turned her expression into a twisted smile.

"Dekho guys, Yes, I agree I feel like complete shit right now and meri life ulti fulti ho chuki hai but tum logon ko yeh samjhna hoga that I have to move on. Randhir ki party ko bahut jaldi pata chal jaayega that I suffered a miscarriage-Randhir ki party chodho- It will be all over the media...woh log humari iss situation ka galat fayda utha sakte hai...its best if we just move on. Hota hai yeh sab but life has to move on." Aarushi  explained. Tears started forming in Sid's eyes. He hugged her dearly. She smiled and hugged him back trying to keep her emotions together.

"Aarushi, We all love you...aur hum tumhare saath hai...koi bhi help chahiye ho toh humein bejheejak bata  dena..." Amit said while taking Mugdha's hands in his own. He was remembering the time when Mugdha suffered a miscarriage due to the previous spirit that they had encountered.

"Yes Aarushi, you're right. I remember  how painful it is to lose your child. Life has to move on." Vedanti said. Even she had lost her child due to the same spirit.

"Chalo guys kitna senti ho gaye ho...kisiko hasna nahi aata kya?" Aarushi chuckled.

"Waise Aarushi, ek last question." Rohan asked.

"Poocho..."

"Uss din hua kya tha exactly? Tumne Sid ko bataya ki koi spirit thi tumhari car mein..?" Rohan asked. Aarushi's body tensed. She shivered remembering that dreadful night.

"Haan, mein bhi tumse yeh hi poochne wali thi..." Nivi asked curiously.

"Arrey, kuch nahi...meri gaadi ka break fail ho gaya tha, meine saamne ped dekha nahi aur gaadi ped se takra gayi." Aarushi lied. Well not exactly. She just didn't tell a major part of the tale.

"Aarushi nahi...kuch aur hua tha...batao kya hua tha?" Sameeksha narrowed her eyes. She knew that Aarushi was hiding something. Her eyes flickered to Yudhveer who was busy checking himself out in the mirror.

'Ismein manners naam ki cheez hai bhi ya nahi?' She thought.

"Yaar guys...give me a break. Mujhe kal wapas speech dene jaana hai...us raat ki yaad mat dilao...I'll mess up everything." Aarushi dodged the topic. Sameeksha was not satisfied with Aarushi's reply but she knew that Aarushi needed rest.

"Thik hai baadmein baat karenge...jao kamre mein jaakar so jao..." She said.

                    ****************

Randhir was sitting in the bath tub full of warm water. A hot bath was something that distressed him. He leaned back and closed his eyes. After a few minutes, he felt someone's hot gaze on him.

"Hi Devaki." He greeted her without opening his eyes.

"Hi Patidev." She replied. She quickly undressed herself and entered the warm water. Randhir moved a little to give her space to enter the tub.

"Devaki, tum kitni fit ho yaar..." Randhir said while nibbling at her skin. He began to suck her sweet spot. She moaned.

"Tum kam nahi ho..." Devaki chuckled while tracing his well-built biceps with her fingertips.

"Pata hai...khabar aayi hai...Aarushi Nigam suffered a miscarriage..." Randhir said. He felt bad for her. Even though they were his opponents, he didn't wish for their bad luck. 

Devaki smirked cunningly. She didn't show it to Randhir, though.

"Hmm..." She hummed enjoying the pleasure of his touch.

"I'm sorry...us din meine tumhe bahut daata..." Randhir apologized. Devaki turned around to face him.

"Aisa kyun keh rahe ho? I understand Randhir...woh stithi hi achi nahi thi..." She caressed his cheeks. Slowly, she leaned in. Both of them closed their eyes.

Devaki sealed their lips with a small Smack. Their lips moved in perfect sync. Devaki's hands made their way towards Randhir's hair and clutched them.

Randhir moved down her face lightly placing kisses on her body. He kissed her neck and then her chest. Devaki's grip on his hair tightened and she moaned loudly.

"Tum kuch mahino se bahut badal gayi ho...zyaada confident lagne lagi ho.." Randhir observed.

Devaki just smiled and kissed him again.

"I love you, Devaki." Randhir said in between kisses.

"I love you too, Patidev." Devaki replied before kissing him again.

                  ***************

"Oye, buddhe!" Aarushi tried to wake Sumedh up. He didn't get up. Aarushi huffed in annoyance.

"Vedantiiiii!" She called out.

"Haan bolo?" Vedanti came out of Mugdha's room in their house.

"Yeh so kaise gaya?" Aarushi asked.

"Pata nahi...keh raha tha ki tum tino ko kuch planning karni hai par tum so rahi thi so I think tumhara wait karte karte yeh so gaya..." Vedanti said. Aarushi cocked her eyebrows.

"SUMEDH VASUDEV MUDGALKAR, VEDANTI SUMEDH MUDGALKAR IS SUFFERING FROM LABOUR PAIN. UTHO KUMBHKARAN KE BHAI!!!!"Aarushi yelled. Sumedh woke up with a jerk.

"Veda? Veda???? Kahan ho? Kya hua? Kaise hua? Kisliye hua?" Sumedh asked worriedly.

"Kaise hua? Yeh aise hua ki tum aur Vedanti apne second honeymoon par gaye jahan tum dono ne-" Aarushi was cut off by Vedanti.

"Bas. Gappa Bas (Stop Talking) , Aarushi." Vedanti said placing her hand on Aarushi's mouth.

"Arrey? Veda thamba zara (wait a little). Mujhe apni baat khatam karne do!" Aarushi said. Sumedh folded his hands infront of Aarushi.

"Maaf kardo maate!" He said.

Suddenly, Aarushi's phone started ringing. Sid's mom was calling. She got scared.

How was she going to answer her mother-in-law?

"Guys, mein abhi ek call attend karke aati hun...Saasu maa ka call aaya hai.."
Aarushi got up and left.

Sumedh looked towards Vedanti.
He placed his hands on her stomach.

"Sara? Baby kaisi ho? Baba se baat karo..." Sumedh cooed. Vedanti cocked her eyes.

"Sara? Itna confidence ki ladki hogi?"  Vedanti asked. Sumedh just shrugged.

"Nahi. Sorry. Arjun hain yeh toh. Hi Arjun!" Sumedh said. Tears brimmed Veda's eyes. Arjun.

"Mau...ro mat..." Sumedh pecked her on the lips lightly.

"Sorry...thoda emotional ho gayi thi..." Vedanti wiped her tears.

To be continued.

Sorry its very late and I have to sleep now. Apologies for the small, shitty and boring update.