Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Planning a Party

Ashley's POV:

Where am I? What is this unknown planetary habitat? What is this soft white fluffy thing? Who is that? Wow, she looks beautiful.

My eyes are blurry but they are starting to get clearer.

I see her. I see Shay. Why am I at her house? Did we-- no! Nuh-uh. Ew. But I think we ate a LOT of pizzas. Basing on the cardboard boxes. Oh yeah, I remember now. I told her that I wanted to stay at her house.

Oh no, did I wake her up?
Quick Ashley. Pretend you're sleeping.

"Zzz..."

"Good morning sunshine!"
Shay exclaims.

"Huh, what? Good morning." I flash a smile. Did she fall for it?

"That pizza was greeaat." She says.

"Yeah, you sound like you're hungover." I say while stretching so that I could get out of her bed. That was rather embarrassing since it's her bed. And I could've slept on the floor.

Her room smells like fresh primroses, and of course, pizza.

"I always sound like it. What day is it today again?"
OMG friggin respond. Why am I shaking? She just asked a simple question.

"Uh, Sunday. Wait, are we filming today?" I say.

"Nope! Now what is the time? 7:40? Sammy isn't even up yet. Now, what can we do on a Sunday morning?" She says.

"Oh I don't know. Eat?" Smooth move Benson. Real smooth.

"Okay! Cereal it is then."

***

*ring* *ring*

"Hello? Troian?"

"Ash, hey!"

"Hey, what makes you calling?"

"The set just wanted me to give you some papers. I'm going to your house. And Lucy's coming."

"Oh, okay. Sure. Just the two of you?"

"Yeah! Unless you wanna throw a party."

"It depends."

"Well okay then. Be there at 11:00. Ciao."

"Heh, ciao."

•••

"Shay, Troi and Lucy are coming over at my house. Wanna come? And I'll probably throw a party." I tell Shay, who has been watching TV for 20 minutes now. We finished breakfast and it was already 8:00.

"Yay! Okay. When will the party start?" Shay says.

"3 pm. I hope. They'll go there at 11 so let's just chill."

Shay's POV:

Ashley's throwing a parteh! Yay! Should I invite Sasha, or Tyler or Keegan or other people at the set? Hmm...

Why am I feeling this? Every time I see Ashley, it brightens up my day. The way she talks. The way she looks at me with her eyes.

Nah, she can't. She's straight. So straight.

But I think it is better that we are off as best friends.

"Let's get prepared. I need a shower." I say. I'm pretty stinky.

"Okay, go ahead. I'll just change and go to my house now. Need to prepare too." Ashley responds.

"Okay. Bye." I say.

I love you.