YOURS OR MINE? (SPG)

Please follow my account for more romantic stories.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

If I've met a man who kisses better I don't recall him, and if I've met a man with more charisma I've forgotten him for my own good. This guy, he kisses like a champion. He's gentle until he isn't, and his hand splayed on my back feels as if it's branded against my bare spine. It's a good job his name isn't actually Adam because I'd have forgotten it.

We should probably stop now. It's a little after six on a Friday evening and the bar is filling up, but how do you end the best kiss of your life? The answer is you don't. I press my body greedily into his and thread my fingers through his hair, and at some point he moves from sitting to standing and I'm almost off my feet with the way he's holding me captive against his chest.

'I have a room here.' He speaks into my mouth, sweet, delicious words, and then he lifts me so I can wrap my legs around his middle while he kisses me deeply. The heat of his cock presses into my crotch, and if we weren't in public right now I'd work his zipper down and release it.

'I do too,' I breathe.

'Yours or mine?' He's walking now, and I snag my bag from my stool as we pass. I don't miss the incredulous looks on the faces of the other after work drinkers; for incredulous, read jealous as fuck. As pick ups go this one has been spectacular, and I am just glad I'm the woman in his arms rather than one ofthe various green eyed gals pretending to be shocked.

Someone coughs behind us, and I see a well-dressed security guard heading our way through the tables.

' Get a room,' one of the two women at the nearby table grouses cattily, loud enough for us to hear 'We did,' Adam breaks off from kissing me to look down and respond. 'And now we're gonna go up there and fuck like animals.'

I laugh into his shoulder, shocked, and let him stride through the bar with me in his arms. Those people who can see past their own jealousy give a ripple of applause, and I laugh again, exhilarated. This guy... he's like a legal high.  

He doesn't put me down as we head for the lift bank, and the hovering security guard scurries ahead of us and presses the button, keen to get us out of the eye-line of the respectable general public.

As we step into the lift and the doors move together, Adam presses me back against the mirrored wall and fills my mouth with his hungry, demanding kiss again, no longer holding anything back for the sake of not being arrested.

'God,' he breathes, 'You're the hottest woman I've never fucked.'

'Yet,' I whisper, palming his violently hard cock through his jeans.

'Yet,' he acknowledges, stabbing at the lift buttons before coming back to my mouth to give me more of his I-can't-wait-to-get-you-naked kisses that are setting my blood on fire.

The lift pings, and he sets me down so we can stumble from it out onto the carpeted hotel corridor, and he tugs me along by the hand at a pace that would have me out of breath even if he hadn't just kissed me breathless.

'Slow down,' I laugh. He turns to me and narrows his eyes, and then he stops altogether and sandwiches me against the wall with the heat of his chest. He looks down into my eyes, and then his fingers unravel the knot of my scarf and pull it so it slips from my skin and into his hands.

A slow smile creases the corner of his mouth as he winds it around his fingers just before he delivers an ultra- slow, searching kiss that sends me reeling. When his tongue touches mine, it's a sensual brush, not a demanding probe. He cradles my jaw between his warm hands, his eyes closed, a low sound of pleasure in his throat. He's not doing this just for me; he's enjoying this change of pace too.

'Better now?' he asks, when he opens his eyes. I slide my hands inside the softness of his T-shirt over the hard muscles of his back.

I don't really need to answer him because he already knows, but I nod anyway.

'Which room is yours?'

He pulls his keycard from the back pocket of his jeans and peers at it. '244.'

I scan the numbers along the corridor and see that we're outside his door. It touches me that he didn't take me inside for that kiss.

'Giving you a chance to change your mind,' he whispers, dragging his thumb over my lip.

I shake my head. 'Not a chance'

He swings the door wide and pulls me inside, and for a second I'm nervous because slowing the pace has given us both thinking time. The urge to have sex with him is still strong enough to classify as violent, but I'm nervous too.

Adam seems to sense it because he lays the key down and takes my bag from my fingers, then strokes my jaw with the back of his hand. I'm surprised when he turns me against the wall, sweeping my hair over one shoulder so he can kiss my neck.

It's a good move, one that feels screamingly sexy, the kind of thing you only ever do with a stranger or your illicit lover. He fills his fists with my hair, lifting it, kissing the back of my neck when he exposes it as if he knows that it's my kiss-me-there-and-I'll-do-anything spot.

'You like that?' he whispers when I groan. 'You like it when I kiss you here?' I close my eyes and nod, unpicking the buttons of my blouse. He lowers his hands and helps me, takes over, tugging my blouse free of my waistband and opening it so he can touch my breasts.

I rest my forehead on the wall in front of me, loving his mouth on my nape as he covers my breasts with his big hands. He's breathing fast and his crotch is against my ass as he undresses me, and then he unhooks my bra and slides it off and I skip a few breaths.

'Turn around.'

I do as he asks and watch as he picks up my discarded chiffon scarf. My pulse quickens when he slips it between his hands and then lifts it to in front of my face.

'Yes?'

I love that he double checks I'm okay with it.

'God, yes,' I say, and my stomach plummets as my world plunges into darkness. He lifts my arms over my head and links my hands, his breath on my lips as he slides his own hands down the length of my arms to cover my bared breasts.

'So, so, sexy,' he whispers, tracing my lips with his tongue as he cups me.

'You make me feel it.'

'Good.'

Robbed of my vision, I can't anticipate his moves and his every touch is heightened. His mouth slides down my neck, and seconds later he blows cool air over my taut, aching nipples.

'Lick them,' I don't know if it sounds like I'm begging or demanding, but it doesn't matter because he sucks one of my nipples inside his open mouth. The heat hits me first, and then the wet slide of his tongue and the graze of his teeth.

I've never been blindfolded before, and Jesus I've been missing out. This is sensational, in the literal sense of the word. My every sense is more tuned and acute. I almost cry out with pleasure when he moves to suckle on my other nipple, his hand on my jaw, his fingers resting on my bottom lip. I bite them, lick them, turned on by the darkness and his added layer of mystery.

I feel him drag his T-shirt over his head before he takes me in his arms and presses his naked torso to mine. It's a shock of skin on skin, and a gasp of warm delicious intimacy.

I wish I could see him because my hands tell me that he's something special, but I don't remove the blindfold because wearing it is such a rush.

I jump when his fingers slide down the side zip of my capri pants, and I don't stop him when he lifts his mouth off me to ease my trousers down and helps me step out of them.

I stand barefoot in just my panties and blindfold, vulnerable yet not at all frightened of him. My every instinct tells me that he isn't a threat, unless you count the possibility of my self-combustion.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Please vote and comment!
Love,
P.L