Chapter 24

1 Week Later

It's my birthday today so I'm 20. Dan is supposed to come by my apartment today because I stayed at our apartment. I honestly don't know what Dan is going to get me because I never told him what I wanted. I know him and Phil are doing a small party with a few people. I hear a knock on the door. I go and open it and Dan is standing there smiling.

"Happy birthday babe." He says then kisses me.

"Thanks." I say then laugh. "Please tell me you didn't get me something expensive."

"It's your birthday I can spoil you as much as I want." Dan says.

"Remember I don't want a kid." I say.

"I know I know." Dan says. "Go get ready."

I run upstairs and get changed and start doing my makeup. Dan walks in my room and watches me put in my makeup. I get the eyeliner.

"Does that hurt?" Dan asks.

"Noo." I say. I get the eye shadow.

"Does that hurt?"

"No none of this hurts babe." I say.

After I get ready me and Dan go back to his apartment. I guess Emma stayed there last night. I don't know what she does half the things she does most if the time. Dan walks in first then I walk in and like 30 people jump up and yell surprise.

"You fucker." I say then slap Dan.

"Hey it's your birthday." Dan says. There are a lot of Youtubers and some of Dan's personal friends that he introduced me to a few times before. I laugh.

"Thank you guys." I say.

"SHE LIKES IT GUYS!" Dan yells. Everyone cheers then goes off. Emma runs up to me.

"YOUR 20 SAMANTHA!"

"I KNOW EMMA!" I yell. She laughs then walks off.

"I brought drinks." Dan says.

"Remember when we got drunk then kissed?" I ask. He nods then laughs.

We go and get some drinks then just dance around with the filled up room. A lot more people are showing up and everyone is scattered around. Half of the people are drunk including me and Dan. Emma and Phil have to keep an eye on us the whole time because they don't want Dan getting me pregnant. I go and get some cake and Jack and Finn walk up to me. This is before I got drunk.

"Hey!" Jack says.

"Hey." I say.

"Your dating Dan again arnt you?" Finn asks.

"Yeah." I say.

We start talking about random things and we get close until Dan pulls me aaway and gets me a drink. 

Later on when me and Dan are incredibly drunk he takes me to his bedroom then locks the door. He takes me to the bed and hovers over me.

"I love you." He says, slurring his words.

"I love you too." I say back. He smiles then starts taking my clothes off.

Emma's POV

I'm sitting in the lounge talking to some friends and taking little sips from my beer. Phil went of the find Samantha and Dan. He runs back with worry in his eyes.

"Emma their in Dan's room. The door is locked and I can hear them." Phil says. I sit my beer down then run upstairs to Dan's room. I start banging on the door but they just ignore me.

"I'M SERIOUS GUYS SAMANTHA IS TO YOUNG!" I yell. I hear them putting their clothes on then Dan opens the door.

"What do you mean?" He asks. I shake my head then walk back downstairs.

Samantha's POV
Next Day Later

I stayed at Dan's last night I guess. I mean I woke up in his bed. I get up then groan. I walk downstairs and see Phil and Emma cleaning up the lounge.

"Hey." I say. They ignore me. "Whats your problem?"

"You honestly don't remember last night at all?" Emma asks. I sit on the sofa trying to remember some of it. I remember ittle bits and pieces...wait...

"HOLY FUCK!" I yell. "WHERE IS DAN!?"

"He went out." Phil says. I get up and run out the door trying to find him. Wait I know where he probably is. I start running the way to Carrie's apartment building. Whats her apartment number again? Oh yeah. I run up and knock on the door. Carrie opens it.

"Samantha?" She asks.

"Where's Dan?" i ask.

"He just left." She says.

"Fuck." I mumble. "Thanks." I run out and see Dan walking away. I run up to him. "Dan."

"Hm?" He asks then turns around and sees me. "Samantha?"

"Dan i'm sorry." I say.

"Why are you sorry?" He asks.

"Are you mad at me?" I ask. He shakes his head.

"Just a little stunned." He says. I nod.

"What if I am pregnant?" I ask.

"We can raise a kid right?" He asks.

"We can barely raise ourselfs Dan." I say.

"I'm pretty sure we could do it with the help of Phil." Dan says. I nod.

At night i'm sitting on the sofa next to Dan and Emma. Emma and Phil are still pretty mad but they are still talking to us which is good. Phil comes back with 2 bowels of popcorn.

"What do you want to watch?" Phil asks, turning on Netfiex.

"ADVENTURE TIME!" Me and Emma yell together.

"Okay." Phil says then finds it.

After we finish our popcorn and shows me and Dan go up to our room. I lay down then look up and the celing while Dan finishes editing our videos.

"Dan?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you think you will leave me if I am pregnant?"

"Why would I do that?"

"I don't know it's just a possibility." I say. Dan nods. I soon fall alseep while Dan finishes the videos.