Chapter 18

1 Month Later

"LIFE IS LIKE A VIDEO GAME TRYING HARD TO BEAT THE STAGE ALL WHILE I AM STILL COLLECTING COINS!" I yell from the kitchen while everyone is still asleep.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SLUT!" Emma yells. I laugh then get into the fridge and get some soda. I hear someone come down the stairs.

"Aw no food?" Dan asks.

"Make it yourself." I say.

"I'm so lazy." He says. I shrug.

Dan has been staying here for a month. He's just starting to talk to Phil again. Emma found out a few days ago and shes not taking it that well. Me and Dan have been together for 2 months and 2 weeks. So like halfway until 3 months. Me and Dan have been staying in the house for half the time hes been here. There is nothing much to do anymore since everyone is back in school. Dan told me Cat, their friend from America, is going to be here for a week. She's supossed to be here today. That means Dan will have to stay with Phil for the whole time shes there. I might stay with them though. I don't know it may be awkward because we haven't talked since the kiss.

Anyway I go upstairs then start putting on my clothes, and doing my makeup. Dan does the same right after me...except the makeup part.

"Hey Emma we're going to pick up Phil and go get Cat." I say.

"Okay. I'll be here." She says. I nod to Dan and we go to his apartment. Dan walks in and Phil is sitting on the sofa.

"I was wondering when you would get here." Phil says standing up and looking at Dan then at me. He bites his lip then looks down.

"Lets go." I say quietly then walk outside.

"Samantha your going to talk to Phil since your going to be staying here for a week." Dan says. I look at Dan straight on.

"Your fucking kidding me right?" I ask.

"No. I'm not." Dan says.

"Fine. You kissed me, friends? Friends." I say to Phil. "Happy?"

"Samantha my god." Dan says.

We start walking outside to the taxi. We get in and I lean against Dan. Phil kinda just stares at us for a while then back out the window. We get to the airport and just in time. Cat's plane lands in 10 minutes. Me and Phil pretty much fight the whole 10 minutes.

"I'm sorry Samantha I didn't mean it."

"But you did mean it Phil. Why would you do it if you didn't mean it!?"

"I don't know!"

"You even said you liked me!"

"I know Samantha whats so bad about liking someone?!"

"Because I have a boyfriend and you have a girlfriend!" I say.

"Guys." Dan says.

"That doesn't stop me from having a little crush!"

"Guys!" Dan says.

"You don't have to announce it!" I say.

"GUYS!" Dan yells.

"WHAT!?" Me and Phil yell together then look at him. Cat is behind him.

"Oh uh hi Cat." Phil says.

"What happened?" Cat asks.

"Nothing." Me and Phil say together.

"It's kinda personal." Dan says. "Anyway this is Samantha, my girlfriend."

"Hey." I say.

"Oh hey." She says then smiles. "How old are you?"

"I'm 19." I say.

"Oh cool." She says then smiles.

We get into the taxi and sit Cat's bags down then she sits on the extra seat.

"Mind if I vlog?" She asks.

"Go ahead." Dan says. I lean against Dan and put my head into his shirt. "Tired?"

"Yeah." I say. "I didn't sleep well last night."

"I'm sorry babe." Dan says then puts his arm around me.

"Don't mind their PDA they do that all the time." Phil says. I ignore him.

"So I'm off the plane and in the taxi with Phil, Dan, and dans girlfriend and were going to their apartment."

"We made a room just for you." Dan says. Cat points the camera towards us as Dan speaks. "Oh don't mind us by the way." Cat laughs then turns off the camera.

At the apartment me and Dan are fixing Cats sheets and her bed. Emma is over and talking to Cat. They get along well. Emma hasn't spoken to Phil yet.

"Dan do you even know how to do this?" I ask. He shakes his head. "Oh thats nice to know." I put the sheet on then the conforter.

"Done." Dan says. I nod then walk into the lounge.

"Your room is ready Cat." I say.

"Thanks!" She says then smiles. I smile back then sit on the other sofa. I don't think Cat likes me. Dan walks to the lounge then sits beside me.

"Are you okay?" He asks. I nod.

"Want to go on a date tonight?" Dan asks. I nod then smile up at him. "Then go get ready."

"Okay." I say then get up and run to Dan's room.