{5}

Its been almost 9 months since I've updated this story...

Emma

About an hour later, he woke me up. "Babygirl do you still want oatmeal?" he asked. I nodded. I saw him go into the kitchen and he came back with a bowl of oatmeal. He fixed himself some oatmeal and sat down next to me. 

Brandon

I was hoping that the liquid I injected into her would start working soon. I put some into her oatmeal. I know I'm evil but she has to be mine. I could tell that she was faking right now. She might not like me right now but just wait, she'll start liking me I promise. After she ate the oatmeal, she passed out in my arms. She was finally mine. I've been waiting for this moment for a very long time.

Emma

I knew I shouldn't of trusted that oatmeal. About an hour later, I woke up in a pink room and in what seemed like a crib. For some reason, I felt weak. I heard the door start to open and I got happy. It was Daddy! Yay! Wait what?! What am I thinking this? What did this man do to me? "Daddy!" I exclaimed. That liquid made me fall in love with him. I was now his "baby". I then realized that he was into DDLG. That made me super happy. I love DDLG but I didn't want to get a daddy by getting kidnapped. I decided not to struggle with this and not to pretend. I'll agree with him and be his baby. I'll be Daddy's Little Girl.

A/N

Hey guys. I completely forgot about this book. This chapter was super hard to make, because i had no idea what to do. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!