{1}

Emma

Of course, today was a regular day. Everyday consisted of getting ready, eating breakfast, and driving to school. I woke up to an annoying alarm clock and walked to the bathroom. I took a shower and walked back to my room. I picked out {the outfit above} and put it on. I walked to my kitchen and made a bagel with cream cheese. I grabbed my bag and walked to the parking garage of the apartment complex I lived in. I spotted my car which was a 2015 Ford Mustang GT. I hopped in the car and drove to school.

Brandon

Of course, I watched every move Emma made. I wouldn't consider what I did 'stalking'. I just watched her everyday. People didn't know what I did, only I did. When Emma left for school, I drove back to my mansion. I already had a room decorated for Emma. I walked inside and imagined Emma laying in the adult-sized crib. I had a whole shelf with pacifers and stuffed animals on it. 'She will love this.' I thought. I sighed and walked to my room. I started planning how I would make her mine.

Emma's Pov

When my classes were over, I couldn't find my car. "Damn it!" I yelled. Someone had stolen my car! I decided to walk home since it wasn't that far.
(Wow she's dumb)
When I was halfway from the apartment complex, I saw a black suv drive by me. I didn't mind it and I kept walking. I was almost there, when a hand came from behind me and put a cloth against my mouth and nose. I held my breath and struggled to get out of the person's grasp. "Come on Princess, breath in." I heard. I couldn't hold my breath anymore so I breathed in. "I finally have you Kitten." I heard before I blacked out.

{}

{}

{}

{}

A/N

Hello lovlies! I hope you guys enjoy this book. I'll put hard work in the book. Please leave some suggestions or anything! Bye!