Forbidden Love

Ali Jones was a respected hardworking adult in the world. She was finally getting her life together, going off to college and being an adult. When all of a sudden, the mysterious bad boy but Minor haechan appeared.
He was a mess. He constantly snaked on his ragtag group of friends and would often trick them into taking the fall. He was awful.
One day while ali was working at her respectable Adult Legal job...He showed. Haechan swaggered through the real estate office and was going to scam but once he saw ali he was like this is my gal.
ali was abt to yell at him but then she looked up and fell for those Snake eyes. she was a stuttering mess. haechan asked her out and she said Si however she didnt kno haechans tru age and thought he too was an adult.
they went out a few times and ali felt herself fall deeper in love w him however when she told her friends they were like Bitch wtf he is a MINOR and a SNAKE and warned her abt the consequences but she didnt care as long as she had haechan shed be happy.
haechan wanted to test her love and had ali rob a bank for him obviously this blind ass bitch did it. tragically, she got caught and was sentenced to jail. haechan visited her weekly and theyd put their hands against the glass separating them, then one day his visits stopped and ali grew worried Where was he? was he okay? she soon got a letter from the FBI MALE JUVIE PRISION. it was from haechan, he had gotten caught trying to steal a car.
the letter wrote
"My Dear Noona,
although we cannot be together anymore...i still love u. I promise u we will get out of this"
the two lovers were separated by bars...forbidden to meet. months passed by and they exchanged letters everyday.
one day..the letters stopped and ali was worried again How was her tru love what happened to him once again. and then ONE NIGHT the prison alarm went off and ali awoke. she opened her eyes to see Her Minor Haechan. she was in shock. she couldnt believe he was here.
"im here to rescue u" he said.
she took his hand and they ran through the mess of prisoners whopping and hollering. she could taste freedom and was ready to start life anew with haechan, they would be bonnie and clyde always on the run.
however ali's prison guard: lee soomin stopped them. soon he pulled out a gun as the two tried to rscape. it all moved in slow motion. they were running from lee soomin and the next haechan fell. he had been shot. she started sobbing.
haechan: its ok noona...i'll get through this...i'll find a way
ali: no u wont u stupid -sniffling-
haechan: i-i-
ali: no Dont ur gonna make it out of this
haechan: i love u
ali: haechan....
haechan: -coughing up blood-
ali: ur so reckless and annoying but i love u so much the time we spent ill never forget and i swear u'll survive u cant die on me
haechan: thank u ali jones...my noona, my adult girlfriend -dies-
ali: FUCKING GORS APESHIT WILD -cries on haechans dead body-
lee soomin: takes his body away and puts ali back in her cage
~~
a few years pass by and ali's a free woman. she was now 25 and a mother to haechans daughter. they visit haechans grave every week and she still talks to him, missing her first love.
one day, on their daughters bday they receive a package. inside it was car keys and single note

with love, H
ali ran outside her apartment and ran 830493 miles to haechans grave. she saw a man standing there with his back turned to her.
ali: hello?
the man turned around and smiled at her

haechan: missed me?

The End