Well This is Awkward...

Gerard's POV:
Right now I'm freaking out... the reason is that, my favourite band has just noticed me!!!! I mean it doesn't sound like that big of a deal, but have you seen the lead singer?!?! She's fucking gorgeous. Anyways they followed me on Instagram and commented on one of my photos! I can't explain how happy I am. I start having a fanboy attack(where you go crazy in your room, jumping up and down...possibly squealing or making a happy noise). While I was just jumping around my room like the weirdo I am, my brother Mikey walks in, "umm... why are you freaking out?" he questions. "Oh you know, my favourite band High Resolution just followed me on Instagram and commented on one of my posts." I stated calmly with a smirk. Mikey freaked out because they were his favourite band too, "Really?!? What did they comment??" he asked. "It was on one of my most recent post, which was a picture of them, asking if I was coming to their upcoming concert in New Jersey. Cause they are touring in America right now." I replied, "but I can't cause the tickets are all sold out for New Jersey." "Well..." Mikey started, "I guess your in luck... cause I bought two tickets to their show, When I figured out that they were touring in America I bought them as soon as I could. Oh, we also have two Meet & Greet passes." I stare at my brother in shock, "Thank you so much Mikes, it means so much to me." I say calmly. He nods his head and walks out of my room. I look at the concert date, holy shit! It's tomorrow! What should I do?

(Y/N)'s POV:
I just followed a fan on Instagram, cause he had a very artistic account and I loved it. He lived in New Jersey, out next and last show on this tour. We decided to end this tour in my hometown, so I commented on his most recent post and asked if he's going to the show. I don't really care if I get a reply or not, just wanted to ask. I walked into the living area of the tour bus to see what everyone was doing. Cedar(our drummer) and Maddie(our bassist) were watching The Nightmare Before Christmas together while Nick(our guitarist) was eating ramen while texting on his phone. I laid down on top of Maddie and Cedar's laps and watched The Nightmare Before Christmas with them. They looked down at me and then Maddie went back to watching the movie and Cedar texted someone. "Who you textinnnn?" I asked her. "Oh, just my boyfriend..." "Oooooooo, how's the relationship going?" "Good, I guess?" "Why 'I guess?' if that boy breaks your heart, I'll break his face." I claim and she laughs. "He hasn't done anything wrong, just he had to move for job purposes." she states sadly. I get up and pull her with me to the bunks, she looks so sad right now so I give her a hug. "Shhh... it'll be okay." She looks at me and smiles sadly, "Thanks... I needed that." "No problem now I'm gonna make some spaghetti for the three of us, since NICK ate ramen without making me some for dinner." I said that whole sentence loud enough so he could hear. He chuckled, "Sorry (Y/N), but you shouldn't have been in your bunk since we got back and maybe I would've made you some." He replied. I make spaghetti for us and we all eat then head to bed. We have a busy day tomorrow.

I woke up earlier than anyone else, I mean who else besides me would wake up at 4am? But it's for a good reason, we are now in New Jersey and I'm going shopping, this is a good way for me to not get swarmed by fans. I mean I love our fans but I just wanna shop in peace. I put on my black ripped skinny jeans, a black tank top, my black hoodie with thumbholes(favourite thing in the world, besides food and bands), and some black combat boots. I walk out of the bus to be greeted with rain, I love the rain though so it doesn't bother me. There is a grocery store not to far away from the venue where the bus is parked at. Once I arrived I noticed that there was more people than I expected to be here, but oh well. I went to the meat isle to grab a few packs of bacon. Then I went to the frozen deserts isle and saw a guy looking the ice creams looking like he's having a hard time choosing one. So being the weird ice cream expert I am, I decided to help him. I opened on of the doors and grabbed three Ben and Jerry's Chocolate brownie, one for the mysterious guy, one for me, and one for Nick. I tapped the guys shoulder and he jumped and spun around shocked. "If your looking for good ice cream I suggest this..." I say holding out he one I picked for him. He looked down to me(I'm only like 5ft) and as soon as he did I was able to get a good look at him, messy black hair, hazel eyes, and an adorable nose. "O-oh thank you for t-the help." he stuttered, "you look familiar..." "Really? I've never seen you before... oh, wait!" I pulled of my hood and his eyes lit up, "I'm guessing your a fan?" "Yes your my favourite band." he replied with a beautiful smile- wait, what? I guess I understand cause he is a beautiful person.

"Awe, thanks, what's your name?" I ask him. He blushes a bit, "My n-name's Gerard." "That's such a cool name. Anyways I gotta continue shopping before the others wake up, see you around." I waved at him and walked off to the dairy section to get milk. I went to the breakfast sorta isle to get some oatmeal when I wasn't paying attention I bumped into someone or something and I fell onto the ground when a heavyweight fell onto me a few seconds later. I had closed my eyes on impact then opened them to see Gerard on top of me. I blushed madly because this was the closest I've ever gotten to a guy, besides my dad. Gerard had his eyes closed so he slowly opened them and gasped when he saw was me. He scrambled trying to get up quickly and put out a hand for me. I grabbed on and he pulled me up, "Well, we meet again Gerard." I say in a joking manner. He smiles and rubs the back of his neck awkwardly, "Sorry about that." "Nah, its fine dude, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." I smile at him, "but anyways nice running into you again, but I got to go." "Bye." he says waving. I wave back at him and went to check out. Then I returned to the bus and got ready for the day, waiting for our concert tonight.