Chapter 1

It had been a long afternoon for you. You walked along the path you usually took in the forest. Big oak trees surrounded you towered over you with red, orange, and yellow hanging leaves dancing with the chilly breeze that swept along the forest which bought you chills and small goosebumps on your soft skin. It was quiet and rather silent. The birds had turned their disruptive chirping into low soothing hums of the night. Shuffles of small critters of the forest ran around tress and bushes and the sky shunned into a bruised purple. It was clear of clouds that day and the stars bloomed into view in the sky as you looked up to admire them, ignoring a few tree branches that blocked the view of the stars.

The moon had risen already with it's glorious white shine. A full moon.

You kept walking. Hoping to reach home soon enough and get a good rest for the night.
Hoping to enter the warm atmosphere of your house. Hoping to see your boyfriend, Toby on the couch with two mugs of hot chocolate and marshmallows, smiling at you with that sweet, cute smile of his which always got you blushing. You didn't care about his tics. You loved him for who he was and he's your boyfriend. Thinking about him made you want to suck his big dick.

You gulped, thinking about the scene. You shook your head and blushed a deep shade of red. N-no...you can't think about that. T-that's...dirty. You thought as you kept walking along the path.

"T-Thinking about m-me?" A husky voice whispered in your ear. You turned and saw a tall figure behind you. Messy brown hair, dull colored sweatshirt, jeans, black finger-less gloves, mouth guard, and goggles.

You sighed in relief. "Oh..! Toby..it's you." You say. "Y-yes, pancake." He says, taking his mouth guard off and smiling at you sweetly. Your heart skipped a beat when he did and you blushed a rosy pink. Toby noticed and giggled at you. "You look extra c-cute when y-you blush." He says, pinching your cheeks.

"I thought you were back at home." You say. Toby shrugged, walking ahead of you. "I c-couldn't wait any l-longer for you, pancake." He explains.

"Y-you didn't have to." You say, catching up with Toby. Toby stopped in his tracks and stared at you. "Do you not want me to keep you company....?" He says slowly in a low creepy voice without stuttering. It gave you chills down your back as he continued to stare at you, waiting for you to say something. You didn't like the aura vibrating from him. It felt...odd.

Toby blinked and shook his head. "Ugh...s-sorry, (y/n). I..." He started, shaking his head and pressing his palm against his forehead. You gave Toby a worried look and walked closer to him. "Are..you ok? Toby?" You ask him.

He shook his head once more and looked at you. Giving you a half smile. "Let's get you home." You said as you walked along side Toby to your house.

Once you and Toby got there, you opened up the door to your room and lay him down on the bed. He sighed and took his goggles and mouth guard off. Exposing his lips and soft brown eyes. The eyes of a killer.

"Are you ok, Toby?" You ask. He looked up at you and nodded. "Yeah...I'm fine. Now that you're here." He smirked. You looked away as he began taking off his sweatshirt, along with his shirt underneath. Leaving him wearing nothing except his jeans.

You blushed. Looking away at the sight. "You can look if you want to, (y/n)." His husky voice ringed in your ears. He sounded so hot, you wanted to look so badly. You turned around so you couldn't see Toby at all. Why am I doing this? It wouldn't hurt just to look at his perfect muscular body! You thought.