Three ~ Investigation Part 1

I felt a light nudge on one of my shoulders followed by a voice...

"Miss, it's time to wake up we are in Las Vegas"

I quickly got out of my seat; grabbing my bag with me and ran out of the door. I continued to run towards the airport, away from the plane. My phone began to vibrate as I pulled it out of my pocket, appearing on the screen was an unknown number. I pressed the green button, as I slowly lifted my phone up to my ear. A voice came through. A voice I recognise.

"Billie, where are you?! You didn't respond to my text. I've been so worried!" Their voice had a hint of anger as if they were angry at me for worrying them.

"Zak...I'm so sorry for worrying you, I didn't want to make you angry." my voice was shaking as responded to him.

"Billie it's okay. I'm in the airport car park...meet me there" his voice was soft. As I tried to respond I realised he had already hung up.

I walked towards the car park pulling my luggage behind me, looking for him. There he is...his tall built body was leant against a grey Bentley, his glasses were perched on the bridge of his nose as he looked down at his phone typing violently. Looking down towards the ground; he was mad at me. Just like....shaking away that thought, I walked toward to Zak. Forcing a smile, it looks so real even sometimes I believe I'm really happy. I cleared my throat as I stood opposite him.

"Billie?" He said as he looked up slowly, taking in my appearance.

Maybe I shouldn't have worn this outfit...I bet he thinks I'm ugly. Why am I so stupid?! A hand was placed on my shoulder and flinched. The touch of the hand was gone.

"Sorry Billie, I didn't mean to scare you. You seemed lost in thought. Come on we need to drive to the location" his voice was filled with concern. I just nodded, too scared to say the wrong thing.

As we headed to the location, the only noise that filled the car was the music coming out of the speakers. Neither I or Zak said a word. I just stared at my lap whilst he kept his eye on the road.

The car stopped after what seemed like hours, I look up to see a large brick building that had overgrown ivy climbing up the sides. Trees surrounded the whole area. I slowly got out of the car, continuing to stare at the scene in front of me, this place looks familiar but I'm not sure how or why. I pulled my eyes away from the structure and spotted the crew stood on the large concrete steps leading up to the entrance of the building. I constantly felt like I was being watched, by what I don't know, all the crew was looking at each other as they were engaging in a conversation, none of their pair of eyes was looking at me. I check that they were all there; Billy, Chloe, Aaron, Jay and Zak. I didn't realise until I was checking who was there that Zak had already gotten out of the car and walked towards the crew without me. I thought he was stood beside me, as I continued to feel a presence near me. I looked around me and there was no one, yet I could still sense that someone was there. I quickly ran towards the crew, after I heard them call my name. once I reached them Aaron told me that "All the x cameras and everything else is all set up, all we need to do now is grab the equipment we need and get locked down."

I must have been in such a daydream state, as the crew had already done the interview by the time I got to them. We all entered the building, with cameras in hand along with emf detectors and digital recorders in our pockets; whilst we all wondered into the hallway, the sound of the large metal doors slamming shut behind us, echoed throughout the building then it was followed by the clicking of locks. It's official we are not leaving this place until dawn...