Chapter 11

"Are you feeling cold, Sasuke?" Naruto asked, noting the way his boyfriend blew on his hands as he rubbed them together. It was a cold January night, and the boys were walking each other home from a long day out.

"No, I'm not," Sasuke murmured, cheeks stained and nose slightly red. In Naruto's opinion, Sasuke was just adorable. Moreover, he knew he was lying; it was obvious from the way he was rubbing his hands and sniffing his nose that he was not warm at all.

Naruto shrugged off his bright orange jacket, and put it around his lover's shoulders. Sasuke knitted his brows and parted his lips in protest, but sneezed before he got to say anything.

"Just keep it, okay, babe?"

"This is really unnecessary, Naruto! I am not c-cold," he exclaimed. Naruto just ignored him and stuck out his tongue childishly.

"Looks cu- I mean good on you," he chuckled, watching Sasuke zip up the jacket with a small pout. Orange looked surprisingly good on him, even though the jacket was a tad too big. Naruto was wearing a thick sweater, so he was not feeling too cold.

He just wanted Sasuke to be warm and comfortable.

NSNSNSNSNSNSNSNSNSNSNS

Sasuke swallowed painkillers with a glass of water, and hoped some of the throbbing in his head would stop soon. He then took heavy steps to the bathroom, and turned on the water, waiting for it to warm up. As he took off his shirt, he noticed some marks in the mirror reflection. Surprised and interested, Sasuke reached for one light pink spot on his neck, brushing a finger over it slowly.

He felt his heartbeat speed up. He had been too busy hating himself the last hour, that he forgot he most likely had sex with Naruto the night before. The raven examined the marks on his neck and chest carefully.

I had sex with Naruto...

Sadness overwhelmed the ebony orbs, and Sasuke sighed deeply. He never knew he would do something like that, even when drunk he knew he usually had a bit of self-control. As the raven stripped off his pants, he was once again reminded of the incident as a small pain rippled up his spine. He cursed lowly and entered the shower.

How dare that dobe put hickeys on me? I am not his lover!

Sasuke relaxed slightly when the warm water hit his cold skin. He was not usually sore after sex, so he assumed there must have been little preparation. As the boy washed himself, he noticed some dried cum between his legs, and he blushed furiously.

And no condoms!

As he rubbed the soap on his body, his mind started drifting. He wondered how it felt to sleep with Naruto again. Was it still as good as when they were teens? Naruto was his first, and everything felt good with the little experience Sasuke had. He wondered if the blonde still rocked his world.

Somehow, he felt irritated for not remembering.

When he finished, Sasuke went to lock himself up in his room. He grabbed his phone and buried himself between his thick blankets. He had a couple of missed calls, from his brother, Suigetsu and his manager. Sasuke just closed his eyes and let the phone fall next to his head on the pillow.

Today... I told Naruto... about Orochimaru...

I can't believe I did that...

It still hurt him, thinking back to one hour ago. He had never intended to tell the other about it.

After a while, he jumped off his bed and went to his closet. He searched through his clothing, digging into the deepest part of his most neglected ones.